There are 63 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Other Teams' Message Boards

Originally posted by ECLaloosh:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
He could mean trolling as in fishing...fishing for info. Trolling, not just a made up word for internet forums

Yeah, but that requires a boat, bait and a trolling motor. I don't even have a boat!

  • Marvin49
  • Info N/A
Look closely....

This is the presented evidense that Kaep was a "deer in the headlights in Seattle". Appearantly, I am a "total homer" for being unable to see the OBVIOUS that these pictures conclusively prove.

I'm not kidding. Appearantly the below is definitive proof that Kaep cracked in Seattle and that he (unlike Jesus Chr...err...Russell Wilson) will break under pressure and is a poor leader.

I know I'm setting myself up with this question....but seriously...is it just me? Every one of these pics looks like any other game I've ever seen Kaep play in. They want it to be true so bad that they can see it in even these pics.

Amazing.











[ Edited by Marvin49 on Apr 25, 2013 at 11:28 AM ]
lol
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Look closely....

This is the presented evidense that Kaep was a "deer in the headlights in Seattle". Appearantly, I am a "total homer" for being unable to see the OBVIOUS that these pictures conclusively prove.

I'm not kidding. Appearantly the below is definitive proof that Kaep cracked in Seattle and that he (unlike Jesus Chr...err...Russell Wilson) will break under pressure and is a poor leader.

I know I'm setting myself up with this question....but seriously...is it just me? Every one of these pics looks like any other game I've ever seen Kaep play in. They want it to be true so bad that they can see it in even these pics.

Amazing.












i hope the responses in that thread hasn't deterred you from continuing to post there.. i actually enjoy having you over there, and am very much looking forward to some debates this upcoming season on both boards with you...
^^^Um, if anyone looked through a frame-by-frame, it would not be hard to find a facial expression that could be interpreted. I bet there are frames that look like Kap is eye-banging Earl Thomas, but in fact he's processing Thomas showing blitz.

As for possible body expressions near the end of that game, all I can say is NO s**t! No one on that field when the Hawks were up 42-6 was in great spirits. Show how Iupati, Gore, Rogers, even PWilly! It was our worst game of the season, no one should've looked calm and composed with that bad of a beat down. Anyone who was looking composed shouldn't be on the team.
  • Marvin49
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Look closely....

This is the presented evidense that Kaep was a "deer in the headlights in Seattle". Appearantly, I am a "total homer" for being unable to see the OBVIOUS that these pictures conclusively prove.

I'm not kidding. Appearantly the below is definitive proof that Kaep cracked in Seattle and that he (unlike Jesus Chr...err...Russell Wilson) will break under pressure and is a poor leader.

I know I'm setting myself up with this question....but seriously...is it just me? Every one of these pics looks like any other game I've ever seen Kaep play in. They want it to be true so bad that they can see it in even these pics.

Amazing.












i hope the responses in that thread hasn't deterred you from continuing to post there.. i actually enjoy having you over there, and am very much looking forward to some debates this upcoming season on both boards with you...

Nah.

Its just comedy what they view as "definitive proof".

Check out their responses when I dared disagree.

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=66998&start=140
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Apr 25, 2013 at 11:43 AM ]
Whilst Steve Young played I got tired of trying to rebut all the crap "deer in headlights" crud that circulated about him. HoFer, unless I am mistaken!

So I wouldn't worry. They desperately want not to be irrelevant. And instead of being content with being good and getting better they have to over compensate by talking everyone else down.

If they can't repeat last season (and that is difficult and will not be a criticism of them as a team) I look forward to watching the meltdown and seeing the lambasting of their fallen idols, Carroll and Wilson.
  • Marvin49
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by English:
Whilst Steve Young played I got tired of trying to rebut all the crap "deer in headlights" crud that circulated about him. HoFer, unless I am mistaken!

So I wouldn't worry. They desperately want not to be irrelevant. And instead of being content with being good and getting better they have to over compensate by talking everyone else down.

If they can't repeat last season (and that is difficult and will not be a criticism of them as a team) I look forward to watching the meltdown and seeing the lambasting of their fallen idols, Carroll and Wilson.

That was a large part of my argument in that thread.

Sure...we all make the short jokes, but I don't see us ripping Wilson left and right and putting him down in an attempt to make Kaep look better.

Over there tho it's like Kaep has infringed on Wilsons rightful territory of "Young up and coming QB". He can't POSSIBLY be as good as our guy.
again don't take the view of a few posters on the Net as the view of the Seahawk fanbase as a whole.. i certainly don't idolize Wilson, and quite frankly don't care for Carroll other than he is a good coach and is doing a great job for us... obviously i have high hopes for wilson, because as your moderator gently put, (not really ) we are tired of being irrelevant, and without a title.. so maybe we are a little overzealous, but given our history , can you blame us?
[ Edited by hawker84 on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:05 PM ]
  • Marvin49
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by hawker84:
again don't take the view of a few posters on the Net as the view of the Seahawk fanbase as a whole.. i certainly don't idolize Wilson, and quite frankly don't care for Carroll other than he is a good coach and is doing a great job for us... obviously i have high hopes for wilson, because as your moderator gently put, (not really ) we are tired of being irrelevant, and without a title.. so maybe we are a little overzealous, but given our history , can you blame us?

Ah...perspective. Refreshing from a Seahawks fan. I see it so seldom online.

I am totally aware that I'm dealing with the lunatic fringe over there and not the Seahawks fanbase as a whole. It is funny to rile them up a bit every now and again.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Apr 25, 2013 at 12:14 PM ]
as i do here, (but carefully these day's, i know big brother is watching)
Originally posted by English:
Whilst Steve Young played I got tired of trying to rebut all the crap "deer in headlights" crud that circulated about him. HoFer, unless I am mistaken!

So I wouldn't worry. They desperately want not to be irrelevant. And instead of being content with being good and getting better they have to over compensate by talking everyone else down.

If they can't repeat last season (and that is difficult and will not be a criticism of them as a team) I look forward to watching the meltdown and seeing the lambasting of their fallen idols, Carroll and Wilson.

Young had pretty big shoes to fill and he filled them. Wilson is seen as light at the end of a very LONG tunnel. Obviously most of this works itself out one way or the other between Sept. and February.

It is not lost on me that this thread will highlight some of the more outlandish content but from an outside perspective, there are plenty of gems to be found on the WZ
This has already been pointed out, but anyone these days can break video down frame by frame and come up with still evidence to prove almost anything on the basis of facial expression. I could "prove" that Russell Wilson is functionally retarded that way.

So, the above photo collection is nothing more than a steaming pile of B.S.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Look closely....

This is the presented evidense that Kaep was a "deer in the headlights in Seattle". Appearantly, I am a "total homer" for being unable to see the OBVIOUS that these pictures conclusively prove.

I'm not kidding. Appearantly the below is definitive proof that Kaep cracked in Seattle and that he (unlike Jesus Chr...err...Russell Wilson) will break under pressure and is a poor leader.

I know I'm setting myself up with this question....but seriously...is it just me? Every one of these pics looks like any other game I've ever seen Kaep play in. They want it to be true so bad that they can see it in even these pics.

Amazing.












i hope the responses in that thread hasn't deterred you from continuing to post there.. i actually enjoy having you over there, and am very much looking forward to some debates this upcoming season on both boards with you...

Nah.

Its just comedy what they view as "definitive proof".

Check out their responses when I dared disagree.

http ://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=66998&start=140

It is also obvious that Golden Tate caught that hail mary vs GB after viewing still shots too according to these guys...looking at these pics through neon green monocles I tell ya!
I think worstcoleredwebsiteever.net is on to us, every link I try to read requires you to log in...lol