LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

JUST JERRY LEFT!!! GIVE HIM YOUR SUPPORT

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Voted Jerry obviously, can't have Barry on the cover the game would come out unfinished

I see what you did there

But it's always unfinished so it won't be any different

How & where do I Vote? This will be an EASY Jerry Rice WIN!! Jerry is the Greatest Football player of all time. How is this even a Vote? Barry was a highlight reel but so was Jerry and even more and even 3 Rings and all the imaginable shattered records Hello!
I vote ... I don't care who is on the cover.

I'd rather hear about how they're gonna make franchise mode functional again .. that connected careers stuff was flat out garbage.
Voted Jerry and AP. Jerry and Barry were close but one is unquestionably the GOAT at his position and the other is arguably along with Jim Brown. Now if Barry never quit we might be calling him the GOAT of all players. Like they always say...you get out of it what you put into it
I don't like AP as an option. He was already on the cover of EA's college football game.
Originally posted by ninersforlife:
I don't like AP as an option. He was already on the cover of EA's college football game.

Thing is that after his miraculous recovery and the season that he just had, he seems to deserve it more than Foster
People need to stop talking about this "Madden Curse", pretty sure that Calvin Johnson just having had a mind-blowing, epic record-setting season after having been on the cover basically is a curse-killer.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
People need to stop talking about this "Madden Curse", pretty sure that Calvin Johnson just having had a mind-blowing, epic record-setting season after having been on the cover basically is a curse-killer.

And yet, the Lions went 4-12 anyway.

Calvin Johnson feels cursed.

Or at least has a sad.

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
yup....... even now, Deion is still Jerry's b**ch.

And Deion has admitted it before lol

Barry beat Jerry by a little. Who didn't vote!!

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden25cover?ex_cid=google

Oh well. We all know Barry is a league favorite, too. I already voted for him to beat AP cause he's awesome.
Originally posted by 84SheepDog:
Barry beat Jerry by a little. Who didn't vote!!

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden25cover?ex_cid=google

Oh well. We all know Barry is a league favorite, too. I already voted for him to beat AP cause he's awesome.

makes more sense i guess to have a RB vs RB
Share 49ersWebzone