There are 137 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Cardinals trade for Carson Palmer

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
hahahahaha cant wait to crush him

Well, he does have "feet of clay" and he's going to a team with an O-line that gave up something like 57 sacks with QB's more mobile than him. And, now he's going to be in the NFC West with the Niners, Seahawks and Rams.... poor Palmer. He's going to get pummeled.

plus their running game is suspect
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
plus their running game is suspect

Palmer is screwed. He must have really wanted out of the Raiders. Can you imagine how horrible it is to be a Raider now if Palmer prefers a scene like this where he's going to absolutely get beaten up week after week?
They'll be like 8-8
Somebody tell the Cardinals it's not 2008 any more. Who's next? Joey Porter?!
Well it is an upgrade over what they had...then again they could have had a water balloon slingshot glued to the helmets of both Tackles and put the punter back there and that would have been an upgrade as well.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
They'll be like 8-8

u serious marsh? try 4-12
  • lazy
  • Veteran
with the first pick of the 2014 nfl draft the Arizona Cardinals select.................
Yea a major improvement for the Cards
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
Well it is an upgrade over what they had...then again they could have had a water balloon slingshot glued to the helmets of both Tackles and put the punter back there and that would have been an upgrade as well.

lolz, agreed. Thankfully for Palmer, they'll now use their 1st rounder to grab a LT and give him a little protection. I think this move is worth at least 2-3 more wins than they would've had, so good job Tards.
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
f**k palmer.
Another loser QB to waste their time with. I like it.
its f**ked up the price the raiders paid for him and turn around and get a 7th round draft choice.

Hell, they'd lost this year's 2nd round pick to Cin to get Carson and they only got value of a 7th round pick

Luckily, i am a niner fan; but damn, I feel bad for the Raiders............................NOPE NEVERMIND. f**k THEM.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:

lolz, agreed. Thankfully for Palmer, they'll now use their 1st rounder to grab a LT and give him a little protection. I think this move is worth at least 2-3 more wins than they would've had, so good job Tards.

I think STL will beat them for 3rd place and they will be in the top 5 of the draft next year IMO
Originally posted by okdkid:
Somebody tell the Cardinals it's not 2008 any more. Who's next? Joey Porter?!

They already tried that.
Cardinals just love stopgap QB's that have no long term future with them. This really is no different.