There are 260 users in the forums

Matt Flynn to Oakland

Shop 49ers game tickets
Deal is about to be done.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 7m
Sounds like Matt Flynn heading to Oakland via trade, and Carson Palmer will be on his way out (possibly to AZ). trying to nail down details

"@DougBaldwinJr: Wishing Flynn the best on his endeavors in Oakland. Sad to see a friend leave, but excited for his opportunity. Great QB, even better man."
I hope Oakland didnt give Seattle any more than a 4th rounder
If the rumors are true, the Raiders very well could have made two teams in our division better, while making themselves worse. God I f*****g hate the Raiders.
Originally posted by TheStick45:
If the rumors are true, the Raiders very well could have made two teams in our division better, while making themselves worse. God I f*****g hate the Raiders.

Dude... what? First off, Carson to AZ is laughable. Behind an even worse o-line than the one in Oakland?? There's a concussion waiting to happen. Flynn leaving Seattle takes away depth for them. That doesn't make them better.
im so glad we have kaepernick
Originally posted by Beeker:

Dude... what? First off, Carson to AZ is laughable. Behind an even worse o-line than the one in Oakland?? There's a concussion waiting to happen. Flynn leaving Seattle takes away depth for them. That doesn't make them better.

Knowing Oakland, they probably gave Seattle their first round pick for Flynn. Which would make Seattle better.
Originally posted by blm7754:

Knowing Oakland, they probably gave Seattle their first round pick for Flynn. Which would make Seattle better.

Not a chance. No better than a 4th.
  • HUGGY
Not a chance. No better than a 4th.

Thier first round pick is #3. That would be sweet. Knowing Schneider ... He'll snag it.

But Arizona's oline is very GOOD!!* .. Levi Brown is an elite tackle!!!*

*according to Bruce Arians.
Will his career is over then poor Guy ....how f*cked are tha Seahawks couldn't even send him to a good team....

I hope NOT - I don't want Seatte to get any top picks in any round.

As for Carson - only in America will a guy on the downside of his career will turn down 10M a season.
  • HUGGY
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Will his career is over then poor Guy ....how f*cked are tha Seahawks couldn't even send him to a good team....

Ya...how f*cked! Sh*tty teams have great picks in the draft.. Go figure...????? LOL
Speculation on .Net is running anywhere from a 4th to 5 1sts
Doubt anything very high this isn't alex smith who had a good season and only got benched because of a injury. This guy got beat out by a rookie 4th at best but I would think either a 5th rounder or 6th. I actually think the raiders might have a good G.M this time around and wouldn't make a bonehead overpaid trade. He's been gutting the roster and getting back under the cap. Should be a good deal for the raiders not the hawks. And not worried if palmer lands in Az dudes washed up won't have a running game or oline, they still have fitz but doesn't scare me because we take him out the game nobody will step up.
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Mar 29, 2013 at 1:50 PM ]
Originally posted by TheGoldDiggerrrr:
Doubt anything very high this isn't alex smith who had a good season and only got benched because of a injury. This guy got beat out by a rookie 4th at best but I would think either a 5th rounder or 6th. I actually think the raiders might have a good G.M this time around and wouldn't make a bonehead overpaid trade. He's been gutting the roster and getting back under the cap. Should be a good deal for the raiders not the hawks.

Raiders don't have a 2nd this year, or a 5th.
Share 49ersWebzone