LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Would any one want Darren McFadden if the Raiders cut or trade him?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Would any one want Darren McFadden if the Raiders cut or trade him?

I personally would be interested since we have a great group of running backs! I am always concerned about Gore since he is almost 30 kinda seems like a bad age to be a Rb!
I'm really interested on the comments here;)
Ill never ever want any losing raider I don't care if tha fool plays for free! !!!!!!
His injury history is a real concern.
As a feature back, he's too fragile. As a p/t player (with a p/t player contract), I think he'd be a nice weapon.
I'm convinced the Raiders injury prevention staff and trainers are the worst in the NFL.. they're star players are ALWAYS injured

Yes, if McFadden got cut, i'd want him. He's the best runningback in the NFL when healthy
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:
I'm convinced the Raiders injury prevention staff and trainers are the worst in the NFL.. they're star players are ALWAYS injured

Yes, if McFadden got cut, i'd want him. He's the best runningback in the NFL when healthy

McFadden is a beast but the best RB when healthy is AP.
Darren McMissHalfTheSeason.

No thanks.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

McFadden is a beast but the best RB when healthy is AP.
When healthy last year, he was average.

No chance he's even in the discussion of best RB.
McFadden is bad azz when used correctly.

I think our training staff can keep him healthy
Hoe may games did he miss the past 2 seasons?

Sure I'd take a chance. He's still only 25 but his litany of injuries is pretty well-documented. Gore's been more durable than him even with his past injuries.
the guy has never been used properly at all and could be gnarly but is he a capable shortyardage back or just a bigger LMJ
They're talking about cutting DMC? Um, the answer to this poll is "HELL FCKING YES." He's one of the most talented RBs in the NFL, and not very old either.
he cant stay healthy

no thanks
We already got too many backs but I'll take him if we had room
Share 49ersWebzone