There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Russell Wilson VS Colin Kaepernick

Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
And suddenly, Russell Wilson's wife appears!

Whoa is that the girl from the Exorcist?

Actually, it's a transvestite donkey-witch.

...and another reason that CK has a higher ceiling than Wilson. No man who settles for the Sarlaac's stunt double can have the kind of confidence required to be the face of an NFL franchise.
Double post. Sorry guys.
[ Edited by Legbreaker on Mar 21, 2013 at 2:39 AM ]
Originally posted by Legbreaker:
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by SFTifoso:
And suddenly, Russell Wilson's wife appears!

Whoa is that the girl from the Exorcist?

Actually, it's a transvestite donkey-witch.

...and another reason that CK has a higher ceiling than Wilson. No man who settles for the Sarlaac's stunt double can have the kind of confidence required to be the face of an NFL franchise.

LOL!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Intelligence is another area that Wilson is good in. He generally makes good decisions and has scored decently in aptitude tests. However, again, Kaep is noticeably better. He's a more intelligent guy, and that's not taking anything away from Wilson, but Kaep's mental ability is on the level of Luck, which I think most people consider to set the bar for young QBs.

I really can't see how Kaep has more intelligence than Wilson. If you've heard him speak, he's one of the most affluent players I've ever heard, in any sport. I'd say, If Kaep can match Wilson, then we're good.

---snip----

I don't this word means what you think it means...
I don't know who's better. They're both pretty damn good, though. I think Wilson can make more throws than Kaep and may have the advantage with regards to making the right play. I'd still take Kaep, though.
Based on Total QBR CK7 is better than R. Wilson

http://football.espn.go.com/nfl/index

2012 TOTAL QBR
Season Leaders
RK PLAYER TEAM QBR

1 Peyton Manning DEN 84.1
2 Tom Brady NE 77.1
3 Colin KaepernickSF 76.8
4 Matt Ryan ATL 74.5
5 Aaron Rodgers GB 72.5
6 Robert Griffin III WSH 71.4
7 Aex Smith SF 70.1
8 Russell Wilson SEA 69.6
9 Drew Brees NO 67.9
10Eli Manning NYG 67.4
this is like arguing who's hotter, Adrianna Lima or Miranda Kerr. Both are solid, remains to be seen who's tits will sag first.

[ Edited by ChazBoner on Mar 21, 2013 at 6:20 AM ]
Intelligence is another area that Wilson is good in. He generally makes good decisions and has scored decently in aptitude tests. However, again, Kaep is noticeably better. He's a more intelligent guy, and that's not taking anything away from Wilson, but Kaep's mental ability is on the level of Luck, which I think most people consider to set the bar for young QBs.

I really can't see how Kaep has more intelligence than Wilson. If you've heard him speak, he's one of the most affluent players I've ever heard, in any sport. I'd say, If Kaep can match Wilson, then we're good.

Kaep is better at:
Speed, Arm Strength, Size, Running for yardage

Wilson and Kaep are essentially equal at:
Accuracy, Intelligence, Mental Toughness, Durability

Wilson is better at:
Escapability, Extending Plays

Highly unlikely that Wilson's durability is equal to Kaep's. Size plays a big role in durability, Kaep has it, Wilson lacks it.

And there's no way you can tell how intelligent a person is based solely on speaking ability. Frank Gore is considered one of the smartest players in terms of football intelligence, but he isn't a very good speaker.
Originally posted by ninermedic:

---snip----

I don't this word means what you think it means...

"Articulate" is the word I think he meant to use, not one describing wealth.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
And, since you obviously don't see the humor in it, let me explain something about it. They both play the game well. They both have good arms although some people think Kaepernick's is currently the strongest in the league. They're both fast. They're both accurate. They both have good pocket presence and they both scramble well. They're both dedicated hard workers. They both go through their reads.

But, if all of the above is true, there is one thing Kaepernick will always have that Wilson will never have - the ability to see over linemen and the luxury of not needing to look through passing lanes.

every QB in the league has to use passing lanes.. if a QB is 6'4" 6;5" and the lineman are just as tall, you're not seeing over there heads, you are using passing lanes.. Dan McGuire who was 6'10" could probably see over their heads though.. there's one for ya....
Originally posted by ninerfan1984:
really wilson is scary good but kaep has the highest potential of any of the QB's (including wilson). even on that one guys post who was trying to show how Wilson is rated higher than Kaep currently if you actually followed all his link the word you will find to describe Kaep the most is Potential. Wilson is currently more polished but potential wise Kaep has the highest QB potential of any one in the league. I mean serially he is like Wilson, RG3, Luck and Newton combined into 1 player e was just scratching the surface last year. Wilson now ok Maybe but if they both reach full potential Kaep is #1 out of all of them.

and you're basing this on what facts/stats?
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Gimmie Kape!!! I cant wait til the NFL catches up with that shrimp Russell Wilson, how amny QBS around 5'10 actually succeed in the NFL? NONE zero! it just doesn't happen. He'll have some nice games & all but when the rubber meets the road, he'll choke hes too little

there were and are actually several QB's his size and smaller that have already enjoyed success in the league... do your homework my man.
Originally posted by sf1974:

2012 TOTAL QBR
Season Leaders
RK PLAYER TEAM QBR

2 Tom Brady NE 77.1
4 Matt Ryan ATL 74.5
5 Aaron Rodgers GB 72.5
7 Aex Smith SF 70.1
8 Russell Wilson SEA 69.6
9 Drew Brees NO 67.9
10Eli Manning NYG 67.4
without looking at the stats., this is based on wilsons 16 games and Kap's 10...
[ Edited by hawker84 on Mar 21, 2013 at 7:24 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Highly unlikely that Wilson's durability is equal to Kaep's. Size plays a big role in durability, Kaep has it, Wilson lacks it.

And there's no way you can tell how intelligent a person is based solely on speaking ability. Frank Gore is considered one of the smartest players in terms of football intelligence, but he isn't a very good speaker.
kap weighs a whopping 20lbs more than RW.. plus he is lengthy, his body type is more injury prone than the compact body like wilson has.. he's 210lbs.. that's not a small guy....
Originally posted by sf1974:

2012 TOTAL QBR
Season Leaders
RK PLAYER TEAM QBR

2 Tom Brady NE 77.1
4 Matt Ryan ATL 74.5
5 Aaron Rodgers GB 72.5