Not a member? Register Now!

Russell Wilson VS Colin Kaepernick

CK7.

Next discussion.
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Originally posted by HUGGY:
Apparantly Wilson agrees.. He wants to be BIGGER.. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-rwVy-Wj_g

Great.. Just what we needed, a flipping Wilson highlight reel. I thought it was supposed to be funny. Instead, I just realized that is a hell of a lot of highlights for one season. Dang that kid throws a pretty ball. Almost as good as Kaep's, :)

I found another Wilson highlight video:

https
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Originally posted by HUGGY:
Apparantly Wilson agrees.. He wants to be BIGGER.. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-rwVy-Wj_g

Great.. Just what we needed, a flipping Wilson highlight reel. I thought it was supposed to be funny. Instead, I just realized that is a hell of a lot of highlights for one season. Dang that kid throws a pretty ball. Almost as good as Kaep's, :)

I found another Wilson highlight video:

https

lulz. More than anything, Wilson wishes he had a girl who looks good.

Originally posted by AmpLee:
I can't help but to feel that Seahawk fans, deep down inside, feel they got the short-end of the stick between the two QBs. And that's not to take anything away from Wilson, who has little chance not to be a good QB.

couldn't be farther from the truth, and that's no joke.. i can tell you for a fact, we feel lucky we have RW... he's special , period.. Kap's good, no doubt, but he's not better than RW... you can take all the stats and height, weight , 40 speed and all that crap and throw it out the window... take a minute to look at both their highlights.. video doesn't lie... so why would we feel short-ended..
lulz. More than anything, Wilson wishes he had a girl who looks good.

as apposed to the double dutch dumptrucks that was taking shots out of Kap's belly button? that the good lookin girls you're talking about...?
  • HUGGY
Originally posted by hawker84:
as apposed to the double dutch dumptrucks that was taking shots out of Kap's belly button? that the good lookin girls you're talking about...?

pmsl, Kaep hasn't got to look at them every morning.
I can't help but to feel that Seahawk fans, deep down inside, feel they got the short-end of the stick between the two QBs. And that's not to take anything away from Wilson, who has little chance not to be a good QB.

couldn't be farther from the truth, and that's no joke.. i can tell you for a fact, we feel lucky we have RW... he's special , period.. Kap's good, no doubt, but he's not better than RW... you can take all the stats and height, weight , 40 speed and all that crap and throw it out the window... take a minute to look at both their highlights.. video doesn't lie... so why would we feel short-ended..

Yeah you can look at the highlight films, but Kap's highlight films show his first 10 starts of his career. Compare a highlight video of both their first 10 games....and here comes "but but our OC was holding him back"
I love how most Hawks fans feel the need to defend Mrs. Wilson's honor
are we talking highlights or stats... who cares if it's the first 10 games or not.. a highlight is a highlight... ? i didn't say look at their high and low lights...
Originally posted by babarvaart:
pmsl, Kaep hasn't got to look at them every morning.

she's actually a cute girl when her mouth isn't gapping open like the lincoln tunnel..
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

Joke went completely over your head. Stop taking things so serious. It starting to feel like you guys have taken on a little-man complex.
jurys out on RW until the Hawks start winning some big road games.

Kaep's already beaten Brady, Brees & Ryan in their own back yards.
Joke went completely over your head. Stop taking things so serious. It starting to feel like you guys have taken on a little-man complex.

read it twice and still don't get it.. i guess you're referring to the "little chance part"... .
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

read it twice and still don't get it.. i guess you're referring to the "little chance part"... .

Short end of the stick? The context of the last few pages?