Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Russell Wilson VS Colin Kaepernick

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by HUGGY:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Dude!

STILL with the short jokes!! Uhg! I was looking for better from youz guyz. BUT ... you have a taller QB and hope/wish it gives you an advantage. Gotta remind of 42-13. It wasn't Wilson that had that deer in the headlights look on his face. It was easy to see...seeing as how CK is tall and everything...LOL.

Enough! What you have to axe yourselves is WHO would the Rams and The Cardinals rather play?

I don't suppose either the Rams or the Cards have a view on this, until pre-season at the earliest when they start to see next season's teams emerging.

Did it hurt? When you axed yourself?

Caused a split personality
if both of these guys break their legs in half Kaepernick is coming back better

wilson buys alot of time running around in the backfield. kaepernick is more decisive and will buy some extra time if he needs it otherwise he will just let it rip or advance it himself if theres a lane. i think kaep is the bigger risk taker so i see more INTs in his career then wilson

Physical tools give kaep the edge and while Wilson is smart and cerebral you have to remember that kaep is the same way
if wilson was 6-3 and had a stronger arm i say they are almost equal with wilson getting the edge right now because he kicked kaeps ass this season. but hes not lol

2 of the top 5 qb for the next 10 years either way
I don't suppose either the Rams or the Cards have a view on this, until pre-season at the earliest when they start to see next season's teams emerging.

I dissagree. My guess is THAT is all they think about. If they don't come up with an answer to that question neither team will see a playoff game in the next ten years.

I didn't realise that the Cards were even allowed in the playoffs.
  • HUGGY

STILL with the short jokes!! Uhg! I was looking for better from youz guyz. BUT ... you have a taller QB and hope/wish it gives you an advantage. Gotta remind of 42-13. It wasn't Wilson that had that deer in the headlights look on his face. It was easy to see...seeing as how CK is tall and everything...LOL.

Enough! What you have to axe yourselves is WHO would the Rams and The Cardinals rather play?

I agree on behalf of the 49ers fan base I apologize for making jokes about your qbs shortcomings, its very small and short sited of us to not give him a little bit of credit, nothing he did in the last season was really below average, can see him as a wee bit of an issue for us in the future.

Oh and im pretty sure on your question if your basing your assumptions on last years performances Arizona would want to face seattle (1-1)and St Louis would want to face us.(1-0-1)
[ Edited by LoneWolf on Mar 29, 2013 at 2:34 PM ]
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

I dissagree. My guess is THAT is all they think about. If they don't come up with an answer to that question neither team will see a playoff game in the next ten years.

Aren't the Cardinulls getting moved to the developmental league with the Faiders???
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

I agree on behalf of the 49ers fan base I apologize for making jokes about your qbs shortcomings, its very small and short sited of us to not give him a little bit of credit, nothing he did in the last season was really below average, can see him as a wee bit of an issue for us in the future.

Oh and im pretty sure on your question if your basing your assumptions on last years performances Arizona would want to face seattle (1-1)and St Louis would want to face us.(1-0-1)

You really shouldn't sell Wilson short. It's belittling to the Seahawks fanbase. The miniscule differences between Kaep and Wilson don't add up to much.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

You're killing me! But really, you're right. We shouldn't short-change the Seahawks.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
The last two posts were short but sweet...
[ Edited by AmpLee on Mar 29, 2013 at 5:31 PM ]
We'll see next season if Russell Wilson continues to measure up to the rest of the elite QB's in the league.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
The last two posts were short but sweet...

Ya'll need to chill, because life is too short

People around here seem to be making short-term judgments about Russell Wilson while making long-term predictions regarding Colin Kaepernick. I guess that's because we're Niner fans.
I think it's possible I'm being short-sighted about Wilson. He's done a lot in the short-term he's been a starter, but still, it's a small sample size to attempt to deduce any shortcomings in his game. While he is a scrambler, he plays small in the pocket. Because of this, he has little chance of taking a big hit, like Colin can sometimes.
I see alot more seahawk fans short changing the niners.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home