There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Russell Wilson VS Colin Kaepernick

Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
This debate is still going on. I thought we all agreed Kaep is the best qb and anyone who doesnt agree is a seahawk fan......

Lol!! Exactly!

I think the thread should have been "Is Wilson in the same league as Kaepernick?

Well hell, that's a simple answer - almost, but not quite.

That's what I am trying to say! Good answer
This debate is still going on. I thought we all agreed Kaep is the best qb and anyone who doesnt agree is a seahawk fan......

Lol!! Exactly!

I think the thread should have been "Is Wilson in the same league as Kaepernick?

It is the proper reply...you get a cookie for that one.
[ Edited by Rathmanator on Mar 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM ]

Lol!! Exactly!

That's what I am trying to say! Good answer

Yeah i think Wilson falls just a little short to be in that league.
  • HUGGY
Yeah i think Wilson falls just a little short to be in that league.

Low hanging fruit is all the sweeter when discovered by shorter people. Your jokes not withstanding.
Wow touchy...
  • HUGGY
Wow touchy...

Not at all. It seems the only peeps that think Wilson's height is a factor and the butt of jokes hang out here. There are a lot of green and blue glasses in Seattle but I have yet to see RW fail for his altitude.

Note to 9ers.. : Most NFL lineman are taller than just about every NFL QB. None of those big and TALL linemen are transparent. ALL NFL QBs must find throwing lanes in which to operate.
Originally posted by HUGGY:
Wow touchy...

Not at all. It seems the only peeps that think Wilson's height is a factor and the butt of jokes hang out here. There are a lot of green and blue glasses in Seattle but I have yet to see RW fail for his altitude.

Note to 9ers.. : Most NFL lineman are taller than just about every NFL QB. None of those big and TALL linemen are transparent. ALL NFL QBs must find throwing lanes in which to operate.

Of course they are.

Its not just about vision its about release point. Also...you make ist sound like O-Linemen are standing straight up on every play. If they were standing straight up then they'd be getting pushed back into the QB.

Most short QBs fail. Thats a fact. Some have succeeded because they've been able to work around that disadvantage (Flutie to some extent, Brees to great extent) but the only people now who argue that height isn't a factor are fans of the team that has the short QB. If Wilson was 6'5" and Kaep was 5'11", you'd be making the same argument.
Wow touchy...

Your opinion just seems a little short-sighted to me.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Wow touchy...

Your opinion just seems a little short-sighted to me.

lol.
I can't help but to feel that Seahawk fans, deep down inside, feel they got the short-end of the stick between the two QBs. And that's not to take anything away from Wilson, who has little chance not to be a good QB.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I can't help but to feel that Seahawk fans, deep down inside, feel they got the short-end of the stick between the two QBs. And that's not to take anything away from Wilson, who has little chance not to be a good QB.

Dude!
  • HUGGY
Dude!

STILL with the short jokes!! Uhg! I was looking for better from youz guyz. BUT ... you have a taller QB and hope/wish it gives you an advantage. Gotta remind of 42-13. It wasn't Wilson that had that deer in the headlights look on his face. It was easy to see...seeing as how CK is tall and everything...LOL.

Enough! What you have to axe yourselves is WHO would the Rams and The Cardinals rather play?
Dude!

STILL with the short jokes!! Uhg! I was looking for better from youz guyz. BUT ... you have a taller QB and hope/wish it gives you an advantage. Gotta remind of 42-13. It wasn't Wilson that had that deer in the headlights look on his face. It was easy to see...seeing as how CK is tall and everything...LOL.

Enough! What you have to axe yourselves is WHO would the Rams and The Cardinals rather play?

I don't suppose either the Rams or the Cards have a view on this, until pre-season at the earliest when they start to see next season's teams emerging.
Originally posted by English:
Dude!

I don't suppose either the Rams or the Cards have a view on this, until pre-season at the earliest when they start to see next season's teams emerging.

Did it hurt? When you axed yourself?
  • HUGGY
Originally posted by English:

I dissagree. My guess is THAT is all they think about. If they don't come up with an answer to that question neither team will see a playoff game in the next ten years.