There are 157 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Russell Wilson VS Colin Kaepernick

Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Is Wilson tall enough to look in the mirror?

On a serious note, I think both guys are pretty close in many categories but for what they are asked to do in our offense, I would take Kaep any day.

why? if hypothetically you put each QB on the other team, do you not think both would still flourish ? what is Kap doing in your offense that Wilson couldn't do, and vice versa.. i keep asking this question , and can't seem to get an answer.... to say you'd take Kap any day over wilson suggest's he's head and shoulders better than Wilson, how are you coming to this conclusion..

Kap's numbers are comparible, but that's in 9 / 10 games as apposed to wilsons 18.. it's been said here many times now.. it is way too early to compare the two, let them both get a full season under their belts, with no restrictions, and a training camp working with the ones...

Its a pretty simple answer. They are the exact same but Kaep has a stronger arm, can hit a home with his legs and has tattoos.

Originally posted by DRnSFw:
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
*sigh*

Hurry up, September!

Wow she is extremely hideous. My eyes are now temporarily blinded. Thanks
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Don't you know, Kaep is the most talented QB EVAR seen in all of everyone's lives EVAR and Harbaugh is the best judge of talent (signing old WRs, and letting one of his own go to the enemy *cough* Baldwin). We will win as long as we have Kaep and Harbaugh (a healthy Justin and Aldon Smith *cough* because everything has to be perfect)!

So, what team do you really like?

I'm guessing Seattle. Go to their forum.

Chiefs. He never got over having his QB replaced. Hard to see how he can call him self a Niner fan any longer....
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

If this were that wrestler's face I would puke. I haven't seen stills of Russ's wife but I assume she can't be hideous. I cannot partake in trashing the guy's wife because she doesn't play for the Seahawks but this is definitely unflattering. Ban this wrestler immediately!!!
Originally posted by OldJoe:
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Don't you know, Kaep is the most talented QB EVAR seen in all of everyone's lives EVAR and Harbaugh is the best judge of talent (signing old WRs, and letting one of his own go to the enemy *cough* Baldwin). We will win as long as we have Kaep and Harbaugh (a healthy Justin and Aldon Smith *cough* because everything has to be perfect)!

So, what team do you really like?

I'm guessing Seattle. Go to their forum.

Chiefs. He never got over having his QB replaced. Hard to see how he can call him self a Niner fan any longer....

I'd still like to understand how those posts aren't "trolling" and why people who respond to them are continually warned by moderators but he keeps coming back with more of those kinds of posts, evidently never getting warned about them. Sorry, but I find that kind of strange.
I predict one of these two guys plummets to Earth and becomes the average QB he really is. No way they are both top QB's, who is the one year wonder fluke?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Its a pretty simple answer. They are the exact same but Kaep has a stronger arm, can hit a home with his legs and has tattoos.

can hit a home?
i can accept that.. sounds good to me.. but it still doesn't make my claim any less true.... players get hurt in every game, of every week, of every season, regardless of size.. but another factor that plays a big part is running styles... so to say RW is more likely to be injured over Kap due to size may be true,, Kap is more likely to be injured over RW due to running styles and lack of juking/evading would be tacklers.. there's a lot more factors to injury than just size..

Sorry man, but Kaepernick rarely even gets touched when he runs. He's smart and he goes out of bounds. This was highly publicized and discussed after he destroyed Green Bay in the playoffs. I can only think of one instance in which he was actually hit (by two defenders simultaneously, no less). He got up, rolled the ball and got a penalty for it (he then threw a beautiful TD pass on the next play ).

I suggest you watch a little more of Kaep before making claims from this point forward. He jukes and evades all the time. He may not do it as fancy as Wilson does it, but he definitely does it. To say there's a "lack of juking/evading would be tacklers" proves you simply don't know as much about him as you thought you did.
can hit a home?

homer
can hit a home?
Homie .fixed
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

can hit a home?

You know exactly what he means smh. They are very similar except for height and speed. But russel is a lil more polished due to the starts but I would take kaep any day of the week. Why? cause I'm a niner fan.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
You know exactly what he means smh. They are very similar except for height and speed. But russel is a lil more polished due to the starts but I would take kaep any day of the week. Why? cause I'm a niner fan.

lighten up francis
Sorry man, but Kaepernick rarely even gets touched when he runs. He's smart and he goes out of bounds. This was highly publicized and discussed after he destroyed Green Bay in the playoffs. I can only think of one instance in which he was actually hit (by two defenders simultaneously, no less). He got up, rolled the ball and got a penalty for it (he then threw a beautiful TD pass on the next play ).

I suggest you watch a little more of Kaep before making claims from this point forward. He jukes and evades all the time. He may not do it as fancy as Wilson does it, but he definitely does it. To say there's a "lack of juking/evading would be tacklers" proves you simply don't know as much about him as you thought you did.
i've seen him plenty, maybe you should revisit some game film...... next you'll be telling me his farts smell like lavendar and vanilla
[ Edited by hawker84 on Mar 25, 2013 at 2:08 PM ]
i can accept that.. sounds good to me.. but it still doesn't make my claim any less true.... players get hurt in every game, of every week, of every season, regardless of size.. but another factor that plays a big part is running styles... so to say RW is more likely to be injured over Kap due to size may be true,, Kap is more likely to be injured over RW due to running styles and lack of juking/evading would be tacklers.. there's a lot more factors to injury than just size..

What was the ridiculous stat against GB? 170+ of his 181 yards rushing were gained before he got touched
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
What was the ridiculous stat against GB? 170+ of his 181 yards rushing were gained before he got touched

that has nothing to do with being elusive or juking... i never said the guy can't run , i'm saying he's not a juker.. Barry Sanders was a juker/ Emmit Smith found holes and expoited them for good yardage .. there's a difference in running styles...