There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Russell Wilson VS Colin Kaepernick

Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
I'm done. With all this superhuman athlete talk that CK7 has over every QB in the league, we better win all of our games next year, or at least make up for the huge loss to Seattle.

You promised that you were done and then you came back for another jerky post. What's up with that? Can't you help yourself? Is vomiting out jerky posts just that alluring to you that you can't resist?
I'm done. With all this superhuman athlete talk that CK7 has over every QB in the league, we better win all of our games next year, or at least make up for the huge loss to Seattle.

I guess you weren't done. Promises, promises.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I guess you weren't done. Promises, promises.

Just ignore his posts nothing but inciteful bs just trying to get a rise out of other posters.
1) Kap is better overall
2) I consider Wilson to be smarter FWIW
3) Last year before the draft I told you guys Russell was as more or good as RGIII and Luck, just shorter. Swallow My Kids.
Don't you know, Kaep is the most talented QB EVAR seen in all of everyone's lives EVAR and Harbaugh is the best judge of talent (signing old WRs, and letting one of his own go to the enemy *cough* Baldwin). We will win as long as we have Kaep and Harbaugh (a healthy Justin and Aldon Smith *cough* because everything has to be perfect)!

So, what team do you really like?

I'm guessing Seattle. Go to their forum.
OK people, grow up. Any more of this swallow my kids or go to another forum crap will get you suspended and/or warned. If you don't want to discuss and compare these two quarterbacks, don't post in this thread. If you can't discuss them amicably and reasonably without hitting out at fellow posters, then don't.
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Wonder if Wilson can do this

Is Wilson tall enough to look in the mirror?

On a serious note, I think both guys are pretty close in many categories but for what they are asked to do in our offense, I would take Kaep any day.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Mar 24, 2013 at 5:53 PM ]
Originally posted by English:
OK people, grow up. Any more of this swallow my kids or go to another forum crap will get you suspended and/or warned. If you don't want to discuss and compare these two quarterbacks, don't post in this thread. If you can't discuss them amicably and reasonably without hitting out at fellow posters, then don't.

whhaaaa
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

If this doesn't win post of the year then a huge injustice has been served in the zone.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
I was there. I am always there when the Niners are in town.

They kicked our ass. Plain and simple. I have read and heard it all going as far back as the scene of the crime in December. Like last year, I was expecting the Niners to at a minimum play well enough to keep it close in the 4th quarter, they just couldn't put it together for a long enough period. The Hags beat them down in absolutely every way they could. Mentality? I don't feature that. We had a chance to seal up the NFC West, in Seattle on Jim Harbaugh's birthday and we tossed up a stinker. I would have LOVED to celebrated that, right there in their stadium. No way the players weren't up for that game. They sure seemed to be up for it in Pre-game. I just don't think that desperation had anything to do with it. Last year, the Hawks were desperate too while we were finished wrapping up the division and we still brought it for that game.

Crowd noise? I hate to break it to you, but that festering nightmare was the same as it was in 2011, 2010, 2009 and you get the picture all the way back to 2002. You shut them up by winning. There is nothing more precious than the sound of NOTHING on the way out of that stadium. Colin needs to prepare for that, he MUST get that down because it is like every Niner QB around gets affected by that to some level. Smith was pretty good at not letting it get to him, but he struggled there too.

If we rely on Cowboy and Aldon that much to help us, we are in big trouble down the road. I wanted that game badly, especially after the New England game. I was convinced after that trip the Niners would win the rest of the season through the Super Bowl. There will be serious expectations for us and the Hags, we won't know anything for a few weeks in and then we can start talking. Getting to the Super Bowl isn't enough for me, but getting back is not as easy as it seems to some folks.

That loss was terrible, but there are things you should consider.

a)Seattle was unbeaten at home this year. They are very difficult to beat at home
b)We came off an exhausting road win at New England.
c)Short week on the road.
d)VD = injured
e)Manningham got injured later in the game.
f)The weather
g)That blocked kick really hurt us.

I don't think we get beat like that again. I think a win in Seattle will be difficult, but that loss was an anomaly to me.

Something else to consider is that was Kaepernicks first time playing in their stadium. You couldn't hear five feet in front of you there. There isn't a young quarterback in the league equiped to deal with that on their first visit. Kaepernick really seemed to learn from that experience. As good as he had been playing going into that game, he got even better after it. The playoffs proved that. I think you will see a far different result this season. We may not win in their house, but no way do we get manhandled like that again.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

If this doesn't win post of the year then a huge injustice has been served in the zone.

We went to the Super Bowl and some fans are still hung up on a regular season loss.

Try living in Baltimore, and listening to Ravens fans talk ish to you and act as if the 49ers have no history.
Originally posted by NYVAGIANTSSUCK:
We went to the Super Bowl and some fans are still hung up on a regular season loss.

Try living in Baltimore, and listening to Ravens fans talk ish to you and act as if the 49ers have no history.

In know, right? Ravens fan thinks history began in the late 90's.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I seriously don't understand why you're arguing. A bigger guy can generally take more punishment. That's common sense. Is it really such a blow to your boy Wilson that another QB is likely more durable than him?

no not at all,.. i was simply making the argument, that it doesn't matter what size you are, you run risk of being injured, and i used Big Ben as one example...
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
I seriously don't understand why you're arguing. A bigger guy can generally take more punishment. That's common sense. Is it really such a blow to your boy Wilson that another QB is likely more durable than him?

no not at all,.. i was simply making the argument, that it doesn't matter what size you are, you run risk of being injured, and i used Big Ben as one example...

Both guys will be injured throughout their careers. This sport is too rough to not get injured. And honestly, it's more luck anything else if its a bad injury or a 1 or 2 game injury.

I don't think the size issue has any bearing on injuries. The size issue does effect Wilson's ability to throw over/around the O-line/D-line, but he has shown more that adequate skills to throw through windows and scramble to get passing lanes.

Both guys will be good and both guys will be good for awhile. All this bickering is just offseason doldrums. Both teams will be good and I assume that Seattle will win in Seattle and SF will win in SF (pending no big injures to Wilson or Kaep).