Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Lmao

O>>>>M>>>>G>>>>>
Originally posted by Beeker:

O>>>>M>>>>G>>>>>

I was there. I am always there when the Niners are in town.

They kicked our ass. Plain and simple. I have read and heard it all going as far back as the scene of the crime in December. Like last year, I was expecting the Niners to at a minimum play well enough to keep it close in the 4th quarter, they just couldn't put it together for a long enough period. The Hags beat them down in absolutely every way they could. Mentality? I don't feature that. We had a chance to seal up the NFC West, in Seattle on Jim Harbaugh's birthday and we tossed up a stinker. I would have LOVED to celebrated that, right there in their stadium. No way the players weren't up for that game. They sure seemed to be up for it in Pre-game. I just don't think that desperation had anything to do with it. Last year, the Hawks were desperate too while we were finished wrapping up the division and we still brought it for that game.

Crowd noise? I hate to break it to you, but that festering nightmare was the same as it was in 2011, 2010, 2009 and you get the picture all the way back to 2002. You shut them up by winning. There is nothing more precious than the sound of NOTHING on the way out of that stadium. Colin needs to prepare for that, he MUST get that down because it is like every Niner QB around gets affected by that to some level. Smith was pretty good at not letting it get to him, but he struggled there too.

If we rely on Cowboy and Aldon that much to help us, we are in big trouble down the road. I wanted that game badly, especially after the New England game. I was convinced after that trip the Niners would win the rest of the season through the Super Bowl. There will be serious expectations for us and the Hags, we won't know anything for a few weeks in and then we can start talking. Getting to the Super Bowl isn't enough for me, but getting back is not as easy as it seems to some folks.

Nice!!!
Originally posted by Rathmanator:

They kicked our ass. Plain and simple. I have read and heard it all going as far back as the scene of the crime in December. Like last year, I was expecting the Niners to at a minimum play well enough to keep it close in the 4th quarter, they just couldn't put it together for a long enough period. The Hags beat them down in absolutely every way they could. Mentality? I don't feature that. We had a chance to seal up the NFC West, in Seattle on Jim Harbaugh's birthday and we tossed up a stinker. I would have LOVED to celebrated that, right there in their stadium. No way the players weren't up for that game. They sure seemed to be up for it in Pre-game. I just don't think that desperation had anything to do with it. Last year, the Hawks were desperate too while we were finished wrapping up the division and we still brought it for that game.

Crowd noise? I hate to break it to you, but that festering nightmare was the same as it was in 2011, 2010, 2009 and you get the picture all the way back to 2002. You shut them up by winning. There is nothing more precious than the sound of NOTHING on the way out of that stadium. Colin needs to prepare for that, he MUST get that down because it is like every Niner QB around gets affected by that to some level. Smith was pretty good at not letting it get to him, but he struggled there too.

If we rely on Cowboy and Aldon that much to help us, we are in big trouble down the road. I wanted that game badly, especially after the New England game. I was convinced after that trip the Niners would win the rest of the season through the Super Bowl. There will be serious expectations for us and the Hags, we won't know anything for a few weeks in and then we can start talking. Getting to the Super Bowl isn't enough for me, but getting back is not as easy as it seems to some folks.

That loss was terrible, but there are things you should consider.

a)Seattle was unbeaten at home this year. They are very difficult to beat at home
b)We came off an exhausting road win at New England.
c)Short week on the road.
d)VD = injured
e)Manningham got injured later in the game.
f)The weather
g)That blocked kick really hurt us.

I don't think we get beat like that again. I think a win in Seattle will be difficult, but that loss was an anomaly to me.
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

a)Seattle was unbeaten at home this year. They are very difficult to beat at home
d)VD = injured
f)The weather
h. Cowboy out for the game
i. Aldon hurt, but played and as we found out recently - torn labrum.

I don't think we get beat like that again. I think a win in Seattle will be difficult, but that loss was an anomaly to me.

FYP

Don't you know, Kaep is the most talented QB EVAR seen in all of everyone's lives EVAR and Harbaugh is the best judge of talent (signing old WRs, and letting one of his own go to the enemy *cough* Baldwin). We will win as long as we have Kaep and Harbaugh (a healthy Justin and Aldon Smith *cough* because everything has to be perfect)!
Originally posted by RolandDeschain:
Lol; how about some evidence of your assertion about "everyone" saying Kaep > Wilson during your Super Bowl run? (It's two words, by the way. Super, then Bowl.)

Also, yes, congrats on him setting the new running yards record in a game. It was also the biggest failure in a playoff game by Green Bay in arguably the history of the franchise, and Dom Capers was exposed big-time. I think the memo he left was misinterpreted by the Green Bay defense as "Avoid looking at the QB, and stay as far away from him as possible"; because that's what it looked like on TV. The holes they left for him to run through were absolutely pathetic. No excuse for it. Kaepernick took full advantage; but let's not pretend that there wasn't also a massive game-long failure by the Green Bay defense, yes?

Seriously, though. Provide some unbiased evidence for your assertions, please.

Articles I hand-picked? Good one. I know you want it to be that. Go Google recently written top QB lists, ignore any by SF/Seattle-area sources, and see what you get. 90% of people ranking Wilson above Kaepernick, that's what; but they're all wrong, right?

Small sample size for both. It's commonly accepted that you need 3 full years to properly evaluate long-term capability of a QB. I'd say they're a wash right now as far as evaluation capability goes; yes, Wilson has started more games, but he had very little training camp and pre-season prep due to QB competition, and Kaepernick rode the pine for a full year-and-a-half before becoming the starter. For all intents and purposes, I'd call that approximately equal. Wilson got more on-field experience, Kaepernick got significantly more mental preparation time. Bottom line, we'll be able to evaluate these two at the end of next season a LOT more accurately than we can right now.

Yes, Green Bay Failed..... Let's see, 49ers went to GB and beat them. GB goes to the house of horrors (I say this with respect because it is a house of horrors for opposing teams), the Seahawks, and Seattle is given the game by the refs at the end of the game. GB comes to the niners in the playoffs and SanFran schools GB again. Now, I take offense by you saying it was GB getting exposed? Why wasn't Wilson running all over GB during the game at Seattle? Why didn't Seattle blow GB out, especially at home? I wish the 49ers would have been gifted a game like that, like the SB Game! Why did Seattle, at home, squeek out a victory against New England? The 49ers won one hell of a game against NE on the road.

I am not saying Kap's better or Wilson's better, or 49ers WILL be better this season, or seattle will be better this season, what I am asking is why do you and so many so called experts say that Wilson's better, and the that Seattle's off season was better so they will be better and are ranked number 1?

If I look at the body of work from 2012 from Kap/Wilson, 49ers/Hawks, I would say the niners are still the team to beat. 49ers are Really Good at home, and they are a better road team then Seattle, and say both QB's keep progressing, then, I just don't see how anyone could say that the Hawks passed the 49ers, especially since the niners have kept the same coaching and the niners still have a better record, 3-1 against Seattle with Harbaugh as coach?
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Don't you know, Kaep is the most talented QB EVAR seen in all of everyone's lives EVAR and Harbaugh is the best judge of talent (signing old WRs, and letting one of his own go to the enemy *cough* Baldwin). We will win as long as we have Kaep and Harbaugh (a healthy Justin and Aldon Smith *cough* because everything has to be perfect)!

I thought you were done?
I think the loss was an anomaly in the level of beating we took, but I am the last guy you
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:

d)VD = injured
f)The weather

It isn't anomaly. Let me tell you that I have gone to every Niner game in Seattle since 2002. While I am SO glad that they actually come here once a year, I have only seen them win 3 times here. In every one of the losses, they have just killed us. What you call an anomaly, I call the norm. I have witnessed worse defeats in that stadium. Maybe it is just my imagination, but they have just pounded us in that stadium. I totally get how hard it is to win there, but when it happens it is worth every second.

Wow, you just don't stop huh. Go niners
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Wow, you just don't stop huh. Go niners

"Member Conduct:

1. Don't be a jerk. Certain topics will get heated debates but please remember, disagree/attack the idea and not the poster.

2. Keep it clean. This is a PG-13 site. No profanity, nudity, thongs or other non-PG-13 material is allowed. You also agree not to post any abusive, obscene, violent, gruesome, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any applicable laws."

I'm not a moderator around here, but I think it's pretty clear that paperplanemedia continually and unabashedly violates rule #1. That post is the very definition of being a jerk. If you look up "jerk" in the dictionary, you get one of paperplanemedia's contributions to the Web Zone. Now, evidently some moderators believe I would be violating rule #2 if I referred to paperplanemedia as a "troll," so I'm not going to call him a "troll." But I would suggest to moderators that they might remind paperplanemedia that rule #1 says "Don't be a jerk."