There are 33 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Russell Wilson VS Colin Kaepernick

I'm done. With all this superhuman athlete talk that CK7 has over every QB in the league, we better win all of our games next year, or at least make up for the huge loss to Seattle.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
I'm done. With all this superhuman athlete talk that CK7 has over every QB in the league, we better win all of our games next year, or at least make up for the huge loss to Seattle.

Thats a bit overdramatic dont you think the comparison is wilson and kaep not kaep and the entire nfl. I dont really see any serious mentions of him being a superhuman athlete either....

Done with what? We are just fans and excited about Kaep. No one actually thinks he is superman.

And he easily made up for the loss to SEA by leading us to the Super bowl.

just made this

just made this
lol
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Done with what? We are just fans and excited about Kaep. No one actually thinks he is superman.

I had written off the Seattle loss once we salted away the Arizona game the following week. It had zero impact on anything other than the fragile Hawk fan psyche.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I had written off the Seattle loss once we salted away the Arizona game the following week. It had zero impact on anything other than the fragile Hawk fan psyche.

Yup. Completely meaningless. They believe that will be the norm...

Gotta love amateur fans.

The irony.
Yup. Completely meaningless. They believe that will be the norm...

Gotta love amateur fans.

We went to the Super Bowl and some fans are still hung up on a regular season loss.
[ Edited by InHarbsWeTrust on Mar 22, 2013 at 1:40 PM ]

Busta Rhymes!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home