There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Russell Wilson VS Colin Kaepernick

Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Is it not true? Just because you guys think Kaep is Superman and think he's way better than Wilson. The truth is he doesn't play against Wilson he plays their defense so Kaep has to be better than them and unfortunately he wasn't. Going off of that last game against them if we meet them in the playoffs in their house it will be tough. No?

It is tough to win in Seattle because like their doping CB's, they had to build a stadium with acoustic properties to enhance their fans noise level.

And once again, if you think both those teams went into that game with the same mentality, you're wrong. The Seahawks were playing for notoriety, a playoff position, like they had something to prove against their big brother. And they STILL didn't make it as far as the 49ers. They're no longer the underdog.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Intelligence is another area that Wilson is good in. He generally makes good decisions and has scored decently in aptitude tests. However, again, Kaep is noticeably better. He's a more intelligent guy, and that's not taking anything away from Wilson, but Kaep's mental ability is on the level of Luck, which I think most people consider to set the bar for young QBs.

I really can't see how Kaep has more intelligence than Wilson. If you've heard him speak, he's one of the most affluent players I've ever heard, in any sport. I'd say, If Kaep can match Wilson, then we're good.

Kaep is better at:
Speed, Arm Strength, Size, Running for yardage

Wilson and Kaep are essentially equal at:
Accuracy, Intelligence, Mental Toughness, Durability

Wilson is better at:
Escapability, Extending Plays

Highly unlikely that Wilson's durability is equal to Kaep's. Size plays a big role in durability, Kaep has it, Wilson lacks it.

And there's no way you can tell how intelligent a person is based solely on speaking ability. Frank Gore is considered one of the smartest players in terms of football intelligence, but he isn't a very good speaker.

Russel speaks well, but he's like a politician - All talking points. Believe me he says the same thing over and over on NFL Radio and trip to the pro bowl.
Originally posted by Stanley:
Russel speaks well, but he's like a politician - All talking points. Believe me he says the same thing over and over on NFL Radio and trip to the pro bowl.

He's a robot and ends everything with "go hawks." So lame.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

He's a robot and ends everything with "go hawks." So lame.

cornball ass muthaf**ka

The dude love his children's hospital photo-ops too
Is it not true? Just because you guys think Kaep is Superman and think he's way better than Wilson. The truth is he doesn't play against Wilson he plays their defense so Kaep has to be better than them and unfortunately he wasn't. Going off of that last game against them if we meet them in the playoffs in their house it will be tough. No?

It is tough to win in Seattle because like their doping CB's, they had to build a stadium with acoustic properties to enhance their fans noise level.

And once again, if you think both those teams went into that game with the same mentality, you're wrong. The Seahawks were playing for notoriety, a playoff position, like they had something to prove against their big brother. And they STILL didn't make it as far as the 49ers. They're no longer the underdog.

Are you kidding me? They still had a chance to win the division with 1 game left. So are you saying next year they're going to have something to prove again, and they're going to win because of that same mentality?

Are you kidding me? They still had a chance to win the division with 1 game left. So are you saying next year they're going to have something to prove again, and they're going to win because of that same mentality?

He is saying that particular game, SEattle was in desperation mode and on a hot streak. A blow out like that against us again is unlikely.
He is saying that particular game, SEattle was in desperation mode and on a hot streak. A blow out like that against us again is unlikely.

Unless we dont have a good backup to justin smith then were in trouble. Is it me or do some people seem to forget we were down our best pass rusher when we played them?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

Unless we dont have a good backup to justin smith then were in trouble. Is it me or do some people seem to forget we were down our best pass rusher when we played them?

Aldon Smith also was hurt. Two best pass rushers out and we were not ready. One armed Aldon was getting tossed around by Okung.
Aldon Smith also was hurt. Two best pass rushers out and we were not ready. One armed Aldon was getting tossed around by Okung.

But hell let em dance around screaming and shouting because of there one win and offseason championship excuses are always better from fans with over inflated confidense and false hope.

Hey guys remember this? What does our defense have to do with how poorly our offense played or vice versa?
[ Edited by paperplanemedia on Mar 22, 2013 at 10:26 AM ]

Hey guys remember this? What does our defense have to do with how poorly our offense played or vice versa?

About as much as this comment has to do with my comments to LoneWolf.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 22, 2013 at 10:28 AM ]

About as much to do with the fact we scored 13 but held them to 6 with a strong defense in the first meeting and us scoring 13 and them scoring 42 with a injured defense in the second meeting hmmmm go figure.
About as much to do with the fact we scored 13 but held them to 6 with a strong defense in the first meeting and us scoring 13 and them scoring 42 with a injured defense in the second meeting hmmmm go figure.

Right, but it goes both ways. If our offense performs better our defense doesn't have to do as much. Do you think we would've beat the Packers in the first game of the season at their house without the offenses performance?
[ Edited by paperplanemedia on Mar 22, 2013 at 10:47 AM ]

Right, but it goes both ways. If our offense performs better our defense doesn't have to do as much. Do you think we would've beat the Packers in the first game of the season at their house without the offenses performance?

LOL.

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 22, 2013 at 10:54 AM ]