There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Russell Wilson VS Colin Kaepernick

Originally posted by RolandDeschain:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
wtf are you talking about. You asked me to provide some people who thought Kaep was better then Wilson and I did. Even though these reports are meaning less, which is what i told you to begin with.

Those links contain a direct link of a comparison that Kaep > Wilson.

One of the links wa from week 15.

One link calls him potentially the best QB ever.

You are the one who is insecure about Wilson. I'm not the one in an opposing team's forum trying to prove a point. That reeks of insecurity by you.
Your post doesn't even make any sense. It is just a bunch on nonsensical backtracking because you are so shocked that there are people who think Kaep are better then Wilson.

I gather you didn't like what you read? LOL

You can't be this naive...

"Those links contain a direct link of a comparison that Kaep > Wilson." - Really? The main one in question during a week Wilson didn't even play is your ammo? What's next, Kaepernick is better than Wilson with a link to the week of the Seahawks bye, where they didn't play? "Kaepernick had a bajillion times as many yards as Wilson because Wilson had zero, hahaha, Kaep4Life!" Come on, dude. You're killin' me, Smalls.

The key word in another link is "potentially". As in maybe. Possibly. If all the stars align. I guess you take that as a guarantee of stardom.

In regards to you not being the one on an opposing team's forum trying to prove a point...Well, you're on Seahawks.net. I guess you can pretend you were never there, except here's a link to your profile (may have to be logged in to view) which shows your last visit as being 12:16pm on March 20th, 2013; which is yesterday. http://www.seahawks.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7777

You have 95 posts, a few less than I have on your forum. Also, on the contrary; I love what I've read in looking at the Wilson vs. Kaep QB rankings.

lol touchy touchy

#stalker alert

I post sporadically in there and briefly. I logged in yesterday to post about the new running back rule and how it screws Gore and Lynch. I don't post odysseys in there trying to convince people Kaepernick > Wilson. Its as pointless as going on a niner forum to say Wilson < Kaepernick. Plus, you admitted to being banned from his forum before so you probably have way more posts. Not sure why you haven't been re-banned for that, but its up to the mods.

You asked me to link you to a report where KAep is thought of as better then Wilson. I did. And since i think you missed it, let me post it again:

Size: CK - 6'5" tall and 230 pounds. RW - 5'11" tall and 204 pounds.

Drafted: CK - Round 2, 2011 draft, No. 25 overall. RW - Round 3, 2012 draft, No. 75 overall.

Age: CK - 25 years old. Born 11/3/1987. RW - 24 years old. Born 11/29/1988.

Pass Completion Percentage: CK - 65.6 percent. RW - 62.9 percent.

Touchdowns to Interceptions Ratio: CK - 7:2 RW - 21:9

Ave Passing Yards Per Game per Start: CK - 217 RW - 193

Ave Yards Per Pass: CK - 8.40. RW - 7.64

Rushes and Rushing Average: CK - 53 rush for 379 yards, 7.2 average. RW - 78 rush for 402 yards, 5.2 average.

Rushing Touchdowns: CK - 5 RW - 3

Times Sacked: CK - 10 RW - 26

QB Passer Rating Score and Rank: CK - 101.5 (No. 5 overall). RW - 95.5 (No. 8 overall)

Total QBR Score and Rank: CK - 79.6 (No. 2 overall) RW - 68.7 (No. 8 overall).

Red Zone Efficiency: CK - 9 of 21 (42.8 percent). RW - 25 of 47 (53.1 percent).

No. of Starts and Win/Loss Record: CK - five starts (4-1). RW - 14 starts (9-5)

Salary Cap/Contract Cost: CK - four years for $5.124 million. RW - four years $2.990 million.

Becomes Free Agent in: CK - 2015. RW - 2016.

Kaep leads in almost every catagory. Kaep > Wilson
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM ]
nm
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM ]
lol touchy touchy

#stalker alert

I post sporadically in there and briefly. I logged in yesterday to post about the new running back rule and how it screws Gore and Lynch. I don't post odysseys in there trying to convince people Kaepernick > Wilson. Its as pointless as going on a niner forum to say Wilson < Kaepernick. Plus, you admitted to being banned from his forum before so you probably have way more posts. Not sure why you haven't been re-banned for that, but its up to the mods.

You asked me to link you to a report where KAep is thought of as better then Wilson. I did. And since i think you missed it, let me post it again:

Drafted: CK - Round 2, 2011 draft, No. 25 overall. RW - Round 3, 2012 draft, No. 75 overall.

Rushes and Rushing Average: CK - 53 rush for 379 yards, 7.2 average. RW - 78 rush for 402 yards, 5.2 average.

QB Passer Rating Score and Rank: CK - 101.5 (No. 5 overall). RW - 95.5 (No. 8 overall)

Salary Cap/Contract Cost: CK - four years for $5.124 million. RW - four years $2.990 million.

Its no use bro your arguing with a seahawks fan and if im correct the same seahawks fan that bashed the s**t out of the webzone on a seahawks forum your trying to show someone colors who only sees things in neon green. Give it a rest for your own sanity and headache.
Originally posted by hawker84:
sounds like speculation to me... he's not a running back.. how many big hits per game you think QB's take? sure one hit can do it, but that can be said of any QB playing the game.. Big Ben got his a** pummeled last season, they don't come much bigger than that...

I seriously don't understand why you're arguing. A bigger guy can generally take more punishment. That's common sense. Is it really such a blow to your boy Wilson that another QB is likely more durable than him?
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by hawker84:
Originally posted by ninerfan1984:
really wilson is scary good but kaep has the highest potential of any of the QB's (including wilson). even on that one guys post who was trying to show how Wilson is rated higher than Kaep currently if you actually followed all his link the word you will find to describe Kaep the most is Potential. Wilson is currently more polished but potential wise Kaep has the highest QB potential of any one in the league. I mean serially he is like Wilson, RG3, Luck and Newton combined into 1 player e was just scratching the surface last year. Wilson now ok Maybe but if they both reach full potential Kaep is #1 out of all of them.

and you're basing this on what facts/stats?

Wilson will never be as big, strong, or fast as Kaep. His edge in quickness offsets Kaeps edge in speed, however there will never be anything to offset Kaep's superior arm or superior size. I think all the other intangibles and attributes for the two players are even in terms of potential.

Hawker84: I even admitted that Wilson night be better currently (not saying he is just saying he might be). However, i said Kaep has potential to be the best QB in the league. Potential is based off of natural ability so take stats from last year out of it and take there names out of it:

Quaterback A: Is almost 6'5" 230lbs ish
Has possibly the strongest arm in the leauge.
is one of the most accurate QB's in the league.
Runs in the 4.5s
Stands tall in the pocket and delivers the ball from there on 3 and 5 step drops into tight windows.
Fits balls into tight windows weather from pocket under duress or on a roll out.
can escape presure often (probably top 5 in the leauge in this)
and can throw the ball incredibly well moving to his right or left.

Player B: is 5'11" 210lbs ish
has a top 10 arm strength
is one of the most accurate passers in the leauge
Runs in the 4.5s
has good pocket presence but has to use windows more than most QB's due to hieght
Fits balls into tight windows weather from pocket under duress or on a roll out
is top 2 in the league in escapeing from the presure
keeps eyes downfield and delivers tought throws after escaping presure and on the run

Which QB has the more potential?

They both have tons of potential but if you are honest with yourself and dont put to the players and there different abilities I think you will agree Player A has more potential.

That player is Colin Kaepernick. to quote one article:

"He has the arm strength of Brett Favre, the pin-point accuracy of Aaron Rodgers, the speed of Michael Vick and the mental toughness of Steve Young."

to make a quote myself

He has the escape ability similar to Russel Wilson, the straigt line game speed similar to RG3, the pocket presence similar Andrew Luck, and the body and frame similar to Cam Newton.

I will state it again Kaepernick has the most potential of any QB in the league meaning he has the potential to be the best QB in the leauge.

(this last part is just a joke but you get the idea he is an elite athlete especially for his size)
If you want him to switch positions he has the potential to be a top 2 WR on the league (second to the only WR similar in size and speed Calvin Johnson)
afterall Vernon Davis says sometimes he thinks Kaep should be a reciever in stead of QB. Maybe we whould do some surprise play where we have another qb in the game and kaep gos out for a pass route talk about surprising some teams.
Head to head Wilson destroyed our defense and Kaep got destroyed by the Seahawks defense. I can't wait to see their next match-up. If we meet them in the playoffs it's going to be a tough game especially if they have homefield advantage. I look forward to seeing these 2 go at it.
Originally posted by paperplanemedia:
Head to head Wilson destroyed our defense and Kaep got destroyed by the Seahawks defense. I can't wait to see their next match-up. If we meet them in the playoffs it's going to be a tough game especially if they have homefield advantage. I look forward to seeing these 2 go at it.

Just stop the charade. Go back to the forum of whatever team you really like and stop trolling this one. You aren't fooling anyone.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Just stop the charade. Go back to the forum of whatever team you really like and stop trolling this one. You aren't fooling anyone.

No kidding. Same thing every day and after a while it's just tired and pathetic.
Through Week 15

Bold = Ummmm, Winning

Touchdowns to Interceptions Ratio: CK - 7:2 RW - 7:3

Times Sacked: CK - 5:3 RW - 13:7

"But for the sake of this presentation, a decision has to be made as to who is the best long-term choice. The decision here would be Kaepernick."

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1451824-russell-wilson-vs-colin-kaepernick-which-qb-would-we-rather-have-long-term

Hmm i wonder who i would draft?

/thread

We got CK for cheap for two more years?!?! I thought this was his contract year. Nice.
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Its no use bro your arguing with a seahawks fan and if im correct the same seahawks fan that bashed the s**t out of the webzone on a seahawks forum your trying to show someone colors who only sees things in neon green. Give it a rest for your own sanity and headache.

lol don't worry bro. I'm messing with em.

Neon green, gross.
Originally posted by GNielsen:

No kidding. Same thing every day and after a while it's just tired and pathetic.

Is it not true? Just because you guys think Kaep is Superman and think he's way better than Wilson. The truth is he doesn't play against Wilson he plays their defense so Kaep has to be better than them and unfortunately he wasn't. Going off of that last game against them if we meet them in the playoffs in their house it will be tough. No?
Originally posted by GNielsen:

Is it not true? Just because you guys think Kaep is Superman and think he's way better than Wilson. The truth is he doesn't play against Wilson he plays their defense so Kaep has to be better than them and unfortunately he wasn't. Going off of that last game against them if we meet them in the playoffs in their house it will be tough. No?

No
No

I wish you were right, but if I watch that game again I'm pretty sure I will still feel like it would be tough to win in Seattle.
No

I wish you were right, but if I watch that game again I'm pretty sure I will still feel like it would be tough to win in Seattle.
I was just kidding.

Yeah, its tough to win in seattle,
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Mar 21, 2013 at 9:19 PM ]
Originally posted by RolandDeschain:
wtf are you talking about. You asked me to provide some people who thought Kaep was better then Wilson and I did. Even though these reports are meaning less, which is what i told you to begin with.

Those links contain a direct link of a comparison that Kaep > Wilson.

One of the links wa from week 15.

One link calls him potentially the best QB ever.

You are the one who is insecure about Wilson. I'm not the one in an opposing team's forum trying to prove a point. That reeks of insecurity by you.
Your post doesn't even make any sense. It is just a bunch on nonsensical backtracking because you are so shocked that there are people who think Kaep are better then Wilson.

I gather you didn't like what you read? LOL

You can't be this naive...

"Those links contain a direct link of a comparison that Kaep > Wilson." - Really? The main one in question during a week Wilson didn't even play is your ammo? What's next, Kaepernick is better than Wilson with a link to the week of the Seahawks bye, where they didn't play? "Kaepernick had a bajillion times as many yards as Wilson because Wilson had zero, hahaha, Kaep4Life!" Come on, dude. You're killin' me, Smalls.

The key word in another link is "potentially". As in maybe. Possibly. If all the stars align. I guess you take that as a guarantee of stardom.

In regards to you not being the one on an opposing team's forum trying to prove a point...Well, you're on Seahawks.net. I guess you can pretend you were never there, except here's a link to your profile (may have to be logged in to view) which shows your last visit as being 12:16pm on March 20th, 2013; which is yesterday. http://www.seahawks.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7777

You have 95 posts, a few less than I have on your forum. Also, on the contrary; I love what I've read in looking at the Wilson vs. Kaep QB rankings.

lol touchy touchy

#stalker alert

. . . and Kaep has Harbaugh, one of the best, if not the best QB developer at any level.