LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Ex-Dolphin Ex-Niner Marlon Moore Back with the Fins

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Moore's first NFL TD.

No safety help.... (Dahl)

Dahl not in position for over the top help against a no name receiver?

Baalke answers to no one.

Learn it, live it, love it!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship
Originally posted by DrGonzo00:
I think we're replenishing the STs unit. It was a major force for us in 2011 and fell off considerably in 2012.

This, between Skuta, Dahl, and now Moore, this is ALL about ST

And of course Dawson

Tony Montana gonna make a comeback

Originally posted by SealTeam6:

Learn it, know it, live it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2NaHBVVYzY

He shall sign no players before their time
this is the signing that made the zone crash
Originally posted by Allx9er:

Just wait until the draft. When Baalke makes a pick that nobody had in their mock drafts, the zone will probably be down for days.
Originally posted by MrPerfect:
Originally posted by VDSF:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Moore's first NFL TD.

No safety help.... (Dahl)

Dahl not in position for over the top help against a no name receiver?

Now I'm not defending Dahl, since I've never really seen him play, but your argument collapses on itself. If it's a "no-name receiver", why would he command safety help?

And as far as Dahl's positioning is concerned, we have no idea what play was called, judging by how the corner reacted to the ball, it seems that the DBs didn't either. Relax guys, how would you like it if I took a small sample of your work-performance and dissected it? Relax.
Is in NOT possible to sign a receiver over frickin 6 feet??? We must must have shortest WR corps in the NFL
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Is in NOT possible to sign a receiver over frickin 6 feet??? We must must have shortest WR corps in the NFL

Boldin?

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by SealTeam6:

Learn it, know it, live it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2NaHBVVYzY

He shall sign no players before their time

Nice Fast Times At Ridgemont reference!
Originally posted by Allx9er:

That's what I said exactly...it crashed and I thought, "Uh oh, who did we just sign? Reed? Revis?" And then I get back on and the cover pic is of Marlon Moore. Not cool guys, not cool. LOL
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Now I'm not defending Dahl, since I've never really seen him play, but your argument collapses on itself. If it's a "no-name receiver", why would he command safety help?

And as far as Dahl's positioning is concerned, we have no idea what play was called, judging by how the corner reacted to the ball, it seems that the DBs didn't either. Relax guys, how would you like it if I took a small sample of your work-performance and dissected it? Relax.

AND QUE IN NFL PRIMETIME MUSIC

DIN DIN DON DAAAAAA DIN DIN DON DAAAAAAAAAA

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2013/1/11/3865382/heres-craig-dahls-2012-season-through-gifs
Dont sleep on Marlon !!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:

It is true though...we've got a BOAT load of what I call, micro-WR's. Williams x2 and Manningham injured Jenkins has the build of a 12 year old, this guy now, etc. Crabtree is certainly bigger but I wouldn't classify him as a physical WR at all. Boldin in. We need some men on this team if we'll be facing the do-anything-you-want DB's in Seattle x2 a year.
Share 49ersWebzone