There are 235 users in the forums

Ex-Dolphin Ex-Niner Marlon Moore Back with the Fins

Shop 49ers game tickets
I remember him from this past years Hard Knocks.....
Originally posted by susweel:
Sactown in the house

JD?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
its all about competition and making each other better. kyle and mario can continue to rehab and not feel like they have to hurry things up due to lack of wide outs on the roster.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Probably camp fodder. He's a local guy hoping to latch on with a team close to home. Doesn't hurt to take a look at him.

Maybe he makes it on ST
Probably camp fodder. He's a local guy hoping to latch on with a team close to home. Doesn't hurt to take a look at him.

I like that he's got good speed, and is supposed to be a solid gunner on special teams. Not likely to make the roster, but nice to have around in case guys ahead of him get hurt/haven't fully recovered.
Realistically he could be a Colin Jones type for the special teams, not sure if that is what Baalke has in mind, but mostly likely, just another body to throw into the training camp grinder.

You just got yourself a free dinner.
In 2012 he played in 14 game with 6 rec. and 116 yards.

In JH I trust(?)
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Realistically he could be a Colin Jones type for the special teams, not sure if that is what Baalke has in mind, but mostly likely, just another body to throw into the training camp grinder.
More than anything, the signings of Skuda, Dahl and now Moore show a re-dedication to special teams. Seems clear that Baalke undervalued quality special teamers like Colin Jones and Blake Costanzo and doesn't want to make that same mistake twice.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Number 2 WR behind Ricardo Lockette

HHAHAHAH

Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
In 2012 he played in 14 game with 6 rec. and 116 yards.

In JH I trust(?)

Special team signing...just like Skuda and Dahl. You can't really rely on incoming rookies to give you Super Bowl-caliber special teams play, so they went out and signed 3 veterans with special teams expertise. Makes sense to me. It also seems clear now that they'll use maybe 7-8 of their draft picks this year, and either trade many of them to move up and get guys they REALLY want, or trade down (or even out of the round entirely) to get picks for next year.
My projected depth chart right now.

1. Michael Crabtree
2. Anquan Boldin
3. Mario Manningham
4. Kyle Williams
5.A.J. Jenkins
6. Marlon Moore
7. Ricardo Lockette
8. Chad Hall
9. Joe Hastings
Didn't he play in the movie "white chicks??
Originally posted by Irish40Niner:
Didn't he play in the movie "white chicks??

That was Marlon Wayans.
Moore's first NFL TD.

Share 49ersWebzone