There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ex-Dolphin Ex-Niner Marlon Moore Back with the Fins

Is Nnamdi next?
lol
Feel bad for the guy, I know he was a hard worker and the coaches liked him, but he just couldn't get off the LOS against corners in this league. I wish he had stepped up like I thought he was going to for us this year, but turns out I was wrong. Good luck to him.
finally. dont know why we didnt keep lockette/collie/jacobs/hall instead
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I think we all have a lot of questions about who we kept versus released haha

or lavelle hawkins--he is tearing it up in san diego
Originally posted by hofer36:
or lavelle hawkins--he is tearing it up in san diego
Sarcasm right?
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

The gentlemen mentioned above have done jacks**t.
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

The gentlemen mentioned above have done jacks**t.

lol Good point. I was personally referring to players like Marcus Cooper and BJ Daniels. The former getting quality play on a top-5 defense, and the latter with the potential to have been a serviceable back-up (as opposed to Colt and Bethel-Thompson )
Really unfortunate. I was pretty high on this guy. Hes god the speed but I guess the rest of it wasn't there. Good luck bro.

I guess when I think about it I'm just sad that I started the thread on this guy and he's a failure. I feel like it reflects on me as a person and a poster.
[ Edited by xtm059 on Oct 30, 2013 at 6:16 PM ]
The guy looked pretty good in camp apparently. Unfortunately it did not translate into anything during games. Perhaps if he were in a position where he was the 4th or 5th receiver (much like Kyle Williams), he would've faired better. Some guys have the ability to step their game up, if only temporarily. The Marlon Moore's and Kyle Williams's of the world clearly do not. Best of luck in his future endeavors.

I think Jacobs is on the PS
This is a good move. He couldn't do squat. KW has got to be next. He must have something on Harbaugh. He contributes NOTHING.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
This is a good move. He couldn't do squat. KW has got to be next. He must have something on Harbaugh. He contributes NOTHING.

He sure plays a lot for not contributing anything lol. I'd say the fair catches are a contribution to the game.
Bet ya 50 bucks Seattle claims him tomorrow. #AnyTakers lol