LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Ex-Dolphin Ex-Niner Marlon Moore Back with the Fins

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
I think they'll send Patton to IR.

Where are people getting this from? All I saw was one unsubstantiated comment fro Maiocco but no actual sources within the 49ers quoted as saying that is something they are pursuing. Based on his injury, Patton should be coming back by the end of November, in which case it'd be stupid to put him on the IR, its not like this team has an abundance of receivers able to contribute.

I'd rather see Williams cut but I think that they feel more comfortable with him. I agree with you about Patton though, think he's gonna be a good one for us.
Originally posted by mickey49:
Seahawks will sign him within an hour...

they just added lockette to their active roster in place of rice
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by mickey49:
Seahawks will sign him within an hour...

they just added lockette to their active roster in place of rice

Hah! I can't even keep track who's on whose team anymore, lol...
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
Goodbye Mr. Moore

@NinersNation5m
I'd imagine Mario Manningham activation is around the corner RT @TaylorPrice49: #49ers have waived WR Marlon Moore.

boom. At least Baldwin survived this one. Like I've said before, it'll be interesting to see if they finally cut the cord with Williams when Crabtree comes back or if they'll send JB packing.

This is most likely. Keep a rookie who hasn't been practicing and didn't even run the right routes when he was practicing or keep the vet who knows the playbook and offensive philosophy with tons of gameday experience?

i dont remember anything coming out that patton ran the wrong routes
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
Goodbye Mr. Moore

@NinersNation5m
I'd imagine Mario Manningham activation is around the corner RT @TaylorPrice49: #49ers have waived WR Marlon Moore.

boom. At least Baldwin survived this one. Like I've said before, it'll be interesting to see if they finally cut the cord with Williams when Crabtree comes back or if they'll send JB packing.

This is most likely. Keep a rookie who hasn't been practicing and didn't even run the right routes when he was practicing or keep the vet who knows the playbook and offensive philosophy with tons of gameday experience?

i dont remember anything coming out that patton ran the wrong routes

All his TD's in preseason were the wrong routes.

Where are people getting this from? All I saw was one unsubstantiated comment fro Maiocco but no actual sources within the 49ers quoted as saying that is something they are pursuing. Based on his injury, Patton should be coming back by the end of November, in which case it'd be stupid to put him on the IR, its not like this team has an abundance of receivers able to contribute.

I'd rather see Williams cut but I think that they feel more comfortable with him. I agree with you about Patton though, think he's gonna be a good one for us.

I sure thought we would keep Moore & cut Williams, but oh well. Good luck to Moore.

one looked like a designed screen and another came when kaep started scrambling...

That s**t was definitely not in the playbook!
His wife gonna be pissed when he go to Cleveland lol
Originally posted by tohara3:

I sure thought we would keep Moore & cut Williams, but oh well. Good luck to Moore.

Williams is better than Moore. I'd bet Williams stays with us the rest of the season.

I Believe Marlon Moore should of got a chance on Special Teams as a Returner thats what he did in Miami
Is Nnamdi next?
lol
Feel bad for the guy, I know he was a hard worker and the coaches liked him, but he just couldn't get off the LOS against corners in this league. I wish he had stepped up like I thought he was going to for us this year, but turns out I was wrong. Good luck to him.
finally. dont know why we didnt keep lockette/collie/jacobs/hall instead
Share 49ersWebzone