There are 89 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ex-Dolphin Ex-Niner Marlon Moore Back with the Fins

Goodbye Mr. Moore

@NinersNation5m
I'd imagine Mario Manningham activation is around the corner RT @TaylorPrice49: #49ers have waived WR Marlon Moore.
Guess this thread belongs in free agency some time soon.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
Goodbye Mr. Moore

@NinersNation5m
I'd imagine Mario Manningham activation is around the corner RT @TaylorPrice49: #49ers have waived WR Marlon Moore.

boom. At least Baldwin survived this one. Like I've said before, it'll be interesting to see if they finally cut the cord with Williams when Crabtree comes back or if they'll send JB packing.
Originally posted by sfout:
Goodbye Mr. Moore

@NinersNation5m

boom. At least Baldwin survived this one. Like I've said before, it'll be interesting to see if they finally cut the cord with Williams when Crabtree comes back or if they'll send JB packing.

I think they'll send Patton to IR.
Manningham will have a TD against Carolina.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Where are people getting this from? All I saw was one unsubstantiated comment fro Maiocco but no actual sources within the 49ers quoted as saying that is something they are pursuing. Based on his injury, Patton should be coming back by the end of November, in which case it'd be stupid to put him on the IR, its not like this team has an abundance of receivers able to contribute.
Goodbye Mr. Moore

@NinersNation5m

Between Williams, Baldwin, and Patton, I think Williams is out UNLESS the coaching staff really has that little confidence in LaMichael James returning punts. Williams' only added value to the team is as punt returner once Manningham and Crabtree return from injury. They won't cut Baldwin and I think they'd prefer Patton to suit up once healthy.
great, there goes our championship hopes
here comes manningham
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by midrdan:
Goodbye Mr. Moore

@NinersNation5m

Between Williams, Baldwin, and Patton, I think Williams is out UNLESS the coaching staff really has that little confidence in LaMichael James returning punts. Williams' only added value to the team is as punt returner once Manningham and Crabtree return from injury. They won't cut Baldwin and I think they'd prefer Patton to suit up once healthy.

we said they wouldn't cut Harper and week later they did.

Baldwin was also reportedly being shopped by the team yesterday per Schefter and that tool laConfora
We are getting better and stronger every day!
See ya later. Can't believe this was our #2 WR going into the season....

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home