There are 139 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Ex-Dolphin Ex-Niner Marlon Moore Back with the Fins

The pecking order for the #2 spot should be a great fight once Patton and KW get back in
Originally posted by jreff22:
The pecking order for the #2 spot should be a great fight once Patton and KW get back in

I think Roman will be up late at night creating complicated game plans for a WR by committee approach that will give DC fits trying not to figure out who lines up and how to align personnel to stop them. This should be interesting with our WRs TEs RBs and mobile QBs. Boldin will probably line up in slot aplenty at times. So many possibilities for a creative mind like Roman
i wanna see patton in action so bad that it hurts
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Woops, a dP
[ Edited by LVJay on Aug 18, 2013 at 10:58 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by jreff22:

I think Roman will be up late at night creating complicated game plans for a WR by committee approach that will give DC fits trying not to figure out who lines up and how to align personnel to stop them. This should be interesting with our WRs TEs RBs and mobile QBs. Boldin will probably line up in slot aplenty at times. So many possibilities for a creative mind like Roman
If zoners think that their frustrated and can't wait to see who gets on the 53, can you imagine what she (carroll) is going through? That dipsh!t and the rest of those CAWKS won't know what to prepare for (ahead of time)

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i wanna see patton in action so bad that it hurts

secret weapon
Originally posted by LVJay:
If zoners think that their frustrated and can't wait to see who gets on the 53, can you imagine what she (carroll) is going through? That dipsh!t and the rest of those CAWKS won't know what to prepare for (ahead of time)

secret weapon

Yes. True
I have to believe it's going to go:

Boldin
Williams
Moore
Patton
Jenkins
Collie/Hall/Hawkins

And then question will be who gets kicked out when Rio comes back.
What happens when Crabs gets back as well?

I don't think Rio is necessarily a lock, I think they will want to see he's better than Moore or Collie after his injury - but when Crabs is back we will need to drop someone.
Originally posted by ninergold:

Boldin
Williams
Moore
Patton
Jenkins
Collie/Hall/Hawkins

The roster is gonna change throughout the season with injuries. Doesn't necessarily need to be a WR that gets cut to make room.
"Harbaugh said that nothing has been "cemented" through two preseason games but that Anquan Boldin, Kyle Williams and Sacramento's Marlon Moore, who started the last two games with Boldin, are fairly secure."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2013/08/19/5661610/tough-route-to-roster-spot.html##storylink=cpy

Boldin
Williams
Moore
Patton
BALDWIN
Collie/Hall/Hawkins

Fixed
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

Boldin
Williams
Moore
Patton
BALDWIN
Collie/Hall/Hawkins

Fixed

Boldin
Moore
Patton
Williams
Baldwin
Everyone Else
It's been awesome getting to watch Moore these last two weeks and finally understand why the 49ers have had him at #2 since the preseason began. It's much much more than him just being "the only healthy guy." It might have started that way, but he seriously is extremely crisp out there, and he gets open.

I would imagine he sleeps with the playbook under his pillow at night or something, because Marlon Moore has it down. He and Patton are going to make for some eye popping plays this season.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
It's been awesome getting to watch Moore these last two weeks and finally understand why the 49ers have had him at #2 since the preseason began. It's much much more than him just being "the only healthy guy." It might have started that way, but he seriously is extremely crisp out there, and he gets open.

I would imagine he sleeps with the playbook under his pillow at night or something, because Marlon Moore has it down. He and Patton are going to make for some eye popping plays this season.
I'm excited about Moore, he literally came out of nowhere, although there were several other teams interested in him in free agency, when he was brought in, people looked at him as a special teams guy, but he's got some slick moves, can juke defender's, seems to be a guy who will consistently be able to create separation for himself.
He taught Lavell Hawkins everything he knows lol: