LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

Ex-Dolphin Ex-Niner Marlon Moore Back with the Fins

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
The Niners tried to extend Goldson a couple of years ago, he rejected the offer.

we have gone over this in the Goldson thread....as well as the Spillman thread.

Im glad Goldson is gone, overrated and his play will drop now that he got his money.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AmpLee:

where the f**k was I lying...wtf are you talking about?

Calm down. I said the greatest part lies (ie resides) on the second tweet down.

You are not mad, Bro.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Im glad Goldson is gone, overrated and his play will drop now that he got his money.

this times infinity. the shock and awe i got out of his big hits were countered by his inability to tackle in open fields, not play the pass and of course cost us time after time with stupid drive extending penalties. yes i know the refs were against all year long and yes i know they were picking on the 49ers all year long including the super bowl but him diving into piles after plays and taking his helmet off after is just stupid. everyone one of the guys we lost got over payed and i think they will underachieve this year.
The Niners tried to extend Goldson a couple of years ago, he rejected the offer.

we have gone over this in the Goldson thread....as well as the Spillman thread.

I'm disappointed we brought back WookieOfTheYear and gave him his old #.....was hoping he would've signed with the Chiefs during free agency.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Mar 20, 2013 at 10:38 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
who? Lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Marlon Moore is the missing piece. Dynasty, baby!
Originally posted by mayo49:

I don't think he even makes the roster. Lol
Someone jobless, hungry, and motivated. Makes great camp fodder, never hurts to see what he can do. Fear of being out the league can be a great motivator.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niners94:

Yeah, I know.

Yeah, I know.

What if this guy ends up working his way up to number two on the depth chart and has a pro bowl season.

Marlon Moore vs Lockette for the last WR spot IMO.
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Mar 20, 2013 at 12:56 PM ]
  • dj43
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Probably camp fodder. He's a local guy hoping to latch on with a team close to home. Doesn't hurt to take a look at him.

I like that he's got good speed, and is supposed to be a solid gunner on special teams. Not likely to make the roster, but nice to have around in case guys ahead of him get hurt/haven't fully recovered.

As poorly as we covered kicks last season, this guy just might make the 45 on game day as a gunner. Losing Walker hurt coverage.
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Is in NOT possible to sign a receiver over frickin 6 feet??? We must must have shortest WR corps in the NFL

You know Crabs is 6'1" right? Boldin is 6'1". Moss was 6'4" (even though he is gone). Jenkins is 6'0". Mario is 6'0". So we got this guy Moore, Kyle, and some practice squad guys under 6'0"? Did you even look at our roster before making that post? Really I am confused as to what you were thinking when you made this post.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 24plus25er:

Yeah, I know.

What if this guy ends up working his way up to number two on the depth chart and has a pro bowl season.

He was a standout ST player for them so that's what he'll hang his hat on. Anything, else is just going to be gravy.
Originally posted by 24plus25er:

Yeah, I know.

He was a standout ST player for them so that's what he'll hang his hat on. Anything, else is just going to be gravy.

He said he wants to be good in ST and help out the recieving corps. Hopefully he's like Ginn, only he can run routes and can catch the ball. Wouldn't that be something?
Share 49ersWebzone