Not a member? Register Now!

Donte Whitner aka Hitner

Originally posted by 49erWay:
Originally posted by frankie:
Ok you all did indeed figure me out.

I simply can't say anything negative about the SF 49ers lol.

Ok the guy has work to do, Hitner and Brown.

But they are dang great. Enjoy it guys, jeez...

You forgot to say 49 hailmarys lol
They are playing great, tho could always improve. Harbaugh says if you cant improve more each day you will never stay the same. Ok bro being a smartass, joking wit ya man. You aint allowed to be positive neither :D
Bring on panthers
Goniners

Dang, all this time I din't realize its 49 frikin hail mary's!!

Was an alter boy man and decades later you spell it out...jeez lol

Btw I'm on 75% warning level for being positive and checkin ppl here. To the mods credit, gotta keep a check on that...

Damn, i will remember not to joke wit ya, just in case ya take it wrong! Dont want ya get banned! We need all our faithful bro :)
Goniners

They are playing great, tho could always improve. Harbaugh says if you cant improve more each day you will never stay the same. Ok bro being a smartass, joking wit ya man. You aint allowed to be positive neither :D
Bring on panthers
Goniners

Btw I'm on 75% warning level for being positive and checkin ppl here. To the mods credit, gotta keep a check on that...

Damn, i will remember not to joke wit ya, just in case ya take it wrong! Dont want ya get banned! We need all our faithful bro :)
Goniners
No man, no sweat. Mess w me all you want, I won't take it wrong. I love competition. Mods wont take us wrong in the end. Goniners

Lol seriously mad cause i joked n said say 49 hail marys and admitted i was being a smartass? Or is this whole thing mis understood? Ha ha how bout this, if would make you happy! Mods please give me a 75% warning to match my friend here :) if i wronged him i should pay, or maybe knock down his warning level and give it to me :D

Bring on panthers
Goniners

Goniners

Bring on panthers
Goniners

Goniners
No man, no sweat. Mess w me all you want, I won't take it wrong. I love competition. Mods wont take us wrong in the end. Goniners

Lol seriously mad cause i joked n said say 49 hail marys and admitted i was being a smartass? Or is this whole thing mis understood? Ha ha how bout this, if would make you happy! Mods please give me a 75% warning to match my friend here :) if i wronged him i should pay, or maybe knock down his warning level and give it to me :D

Dang man you are alright. I hope we can sit next to eachother in Candlestick before its over. Mods, please just let this go lol. Gotta couple real 9er fans here right now. No need to demerit this guy, he's a real Niner fan. Coughed up his status for another Niner, thats real.

Look back to subject, Donte is hitting hard, can't deny it....
  • Disp
  • Veteran
Holy crap did I click on match.com or the webzone? haha

Bring on panthers
Goniners

Goniners

Bring on panthers
Goniners

Goniners

Dang man you are alright. I hope we can sit next to eachother in Candlestick before its over. Mods, please just let this go lol. Gotta couple real 9er fans here right now. No need to demerit this guy, he's a real Niner fan. Coughed up his status for another Niner, thats real.

Hell yeah he is, he is actually playing very fast and on his game. More so then yrs prior man. Which believe on last page made me wonder if it was due to the man he was playing next to. Dashon he was one hell of a hitter but had no problem risking glory hits for penaltys and blown takles. We have reid back there calling defensive allignments and getting guys on point. Which brock as well has giving credit to reid as well. Which seems to be allowing whitner to just play with less thinking, along with another yr in our system. Could be over thinking this as well tho :)

Bring on panthers
Goniners

Goniners

Bring on panthers
Goniners

Goniners

Dude i plan on going to seattle niners game as long as all goes way suppose to financially :) if notatlanta. Seattle is one i want the most to see live, last season at the stick :) sad to see her go, but the memories will never be forgotten. That new stadium looks like a top of the line masterpiece compared to most stadiums out there. Most def will miss the stick, too many legends graced that field to just let it die imo but everything comes to an end. For instance panthers win streak this wkend :)
Originally posted by Disp:
Holy crap did I click on match.com or the webzone? haha

Ha ha ha NO ha ha tooo funny disp you wild n craaaaazy guy lol old fashioned i find ladies in person not the net :)
Hey now don't pull the old fashion card

49ers by 14 this week.

49ers by 14 this week.

Lol
We'd all be hella stoked if niners won by 14, as long as we get that W and come out injury free preferably both teams inj free, id be stoked as i think we all will. Just would live to keep our 30+ point game streak going
Goniners

49ers by 14 this week.

Lol
We'd all be hella stoked if niners won by 14, as long as we get that W and come out injury free preferably both teams inj free, id be stoked as i think we all will. Just would live to keep our 30+ point game streak going
Goniners

49ers by 14 this week.

Lol
Goniners
I dont mean to sound so arrogant man, but I THINK Kaep is a little like ... Steve
It just happens
Its that omfg throw.

49ers by 14 this week.

Lol
Goniners

49ers by 14 this week.

Lol
Goniners
I dont mean to sound so arrogant man, but I THINK Kaep is a little like ... Steve

Thats what i liked bout em when we drafted em. I was laughed at, then was like whoa man that kid is special :) harbaugh sure found a gem of a player. I was gonna say we would win by 21 lol but any win is awesome. As long as not ugly, i like the convincing wins, tho ugly is a win is a win. The abilities kaep has shown is what falcons envisioned when they drafted vick. And kaeps a baller, rocket arm, amazing runner, screw the stats, but them deep passes are usually on a dime! Last yr he had the most accurate deep ball of all qbs playing. The kuds definately good. Tho long ways off from being steve, accomplishments wise. Id love to see him match or surpass steve. Young is my fave qb of all time. Montana is and forever will be beast as well tho they both are def legends thats for sure. I wanna see kaeps number 7 with em and retired as well. We are a decade n half and a whole lot of football away from that possibility tho
Its that omfg throw.

That throw thats so crisp soooo clean! And to top it off, that pass you dont see other qbs do in the league! Wether accuracy, on the run, strength of pass are all in one! Tho def too early to crown kaep yet tho looks to def be the next best thing. I wouldnt want another qb in the league! And whitners a badass, lol its a whitner thread lol
You guys get it.

What finally told me what I was seeing is real, ironically, was last game. He threw a touch pass 40 yards that went nose straight for 30 then the nose began to tip down and it just softly dropped into our receivers hands right on the money and inches over the defender swatting at it.

Man, I dare say it. I haven't seen that since Joe and Steve.

That was not an accident that pass.
Anyway, wasn't this thread about Whitner? lol

Whitner is a snot knocker and you should be dang proud he's your safety.