There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Donte Whitner aka Hitner

Originally posted by 49erWay:
So now Terrell Brown sucks.

Sure.

Ya'll are running out of things to whine about.

Brown is freaking great. Just like the rest of the secondary.

Here we go...

Who said he sucks? He isn't playing particularly well. Homerism won't change that.
Whitner is a frikin snot knocker!

If he lets up on you its because he cares about your kids!

Donte whitner is playing lights out this yr. Thankfully so we have a stretch of games coming up where we could use his fumble causing ability :) just continue doing what he has been doing all season long
Goniners
Originally posted by Empire49:

Sure.

Here we go...

Who said he sucks? He isn't playing particularly well. Homerism won't change that.

Kinda positive he is joking talking bout how we always have a player who has to get blasted, example whitner is playing lights out this yr, but wasnt this originally the whitner sucks thread. Lol mite be wrong on this tho
Hitner

Sure.

Who said he sucks? Making valid criticisms and pointing out the weak spots in his play doesn't mean anyone is whining or saying he sucks. Quit being sensitive. Fact is, he hasn't been all that impressive this season. Brown is having a "great" season? That's very generous, lol.
Originally posted by frankie:

Sure.

Here we go...

Kinda positive he is joking talking bout how we always have a player who has to get blasted, example whitner is playing lights out this yr, but wasnt this originally the whitner sucks thread. Lol mite be wrong on this tho

Doesn't seem like a joke to me.

Even if he were joking, the problem is I am not trying to blast T. Brown nor am I saying he sucks. He's been a good player, but this year he has been the weakest link in the secondary and seems to be the least-feared of our CBs. That doesn't mean he sucks, it just means he isn't playing as well as the other 2 CBs. Sounds to me like he just wants to read great things about all of our players. We would be undefeated every year of none of our players deserved any criticism.

Sure.

Here we go...

Doesn't seem like a joke to me.

Even if he were joking, the problem is I am not trying to blast T. Brown nor am I saying he sucks. He's been a good player, but this year he has been the weakest link in the secondary and seems to be the least-feared of our CBs. That doesn't mean he sucks, it just means he isn't playing as well as the other 2 CBs. Sounds to me like he just wants to read great things about all of our players. We would be undefeated every year of none of our players deserved any criticism.

Looking over comment again sounds like your right! When i first read it idk seemed like scarcasm!
Browns played well at times tho due to playing physical has cause for flags to be thrown. He has played very well at times but has had seem to have lapses at times! Last yr reg season he didnt allow single td vs him. Aldon back and a return to pass rush should help brown and our secondary. Tho we have to def contain cam in pocket as well.

Donte whitner is playing lights out this yr. Thankfully so we have a stretch of games coming up where we could use his fumble causing ability :) just continue doing what he has been doing all season long
Goniners

He definitely looks much quicker out there. I wonder how much of it has to do with his trust in Eric Reid.
Ok you all did indeed figure me out.

I simply can't say anything negative about the SF 49ers lol.

Ok the guy has work to do, Hitner and Brown.

But they are dang great. Enjoy it guys, jeez...
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Goniners

He definitely looks much quicker out there. I wonder how much of it has to do with his trust in Eric Reid.

Looks to be a mixture of a couple things. A bit of reid knowing his assignments and calling plays back there. And a huge part of whitners full knoweledge of our defense and a very strong comfort level with it at that. Whitner has given credit to reids play and ability to reid the offense and set up the back end before snap. Brock has also gave dues to reid for the same stuff. So im kinda assuming gholdson, i liked em as a niner was a somewhat liability in the back end. His 15yarders a game, his going for big hits, missing the big hits may have taken whitner out of game. This is speculation tho, whitner is playing very fast and instictive. As well as def looking more comfortable out there thats for sure

You forgot to say 49 hailmarys lol
They are playing great, tho could always improve. Harbaugh says if you cant improve more each day you will never stay the same. Ok bro being a smartass, joking wit ya man. You aint allowed to be positive neither :D
Bring on panthers
Goniners

They are playing great, tho could always improve. Harbaugh says if you cant improve more each day you will never stay the same. Ok bro being a smartass, joking wit ya man. You aint allowed to be positive neither :D
Bring on panthers
Goniners

Dang, all this time I din't realize its 49 frikin hail mary's!!

Was an alter boy man and decades later you spell it out...jeez lol

Btw I'm on 75% warning level for being positive and checkin ppl here. To the mods credit, gotta keep a check on that...

Bring on panthers
Goniners

Btw I'm on 75% warning level for being positive and checkin ppl here. To the mods credit, gotta keep a check on that...

Damn, i will remember not to joke wit ya, just in case ya take it wrong! Dont want ya get banned! We need all our faithful bro :)
Goniners

Bring on panthers
Goniners

Damn, i will remember not to joke wit ya, just in case ya take it wrong! Dont want ya get banned! We need all our faithful bro :)
Goniners

Bring on panthers
Goniners

Goniners
No man, no sweat. Mess w me all you want, I won't take it wrong. I love competition. Mods wont take us wrong in the end. Goniners
has the hitner thing gone thru yet? i havent noticed