LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Craig Dahl

Shop 49ers game tickets
It was insurance in case Reid turned out to be a bust. Fortunately, Reid is the love child of Ronnie Lott and Merton Hanks. Dahl has played well in ST and given Reid competition in camp.
Reid was money from the get go, I certainly like him back there instead of DG, who was a penalty magnet at times. Same hit, less Sh**. Dahl was obviously preventive measures for Reid and I would be surprised if he sees anything from the Niners after this season. I keep thinking about that play in Hagattle, where Dahl came after Wilson and Mr. Beast Mode was left WIDE open as he walked in the end zone and stopped at the line. That one really annoyed me.
So why haven't we cut this worthless piece of crap yet? I know we can save sum dough by cutting his s$$
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
So why haven't we cut this worthless piece of crap yet? I know we can save sum dough by cutting his s$$

i was his only friend in the web zone( i do know his limitations though .. he did make a awesome run for a first down off the fake punt last year, he is a good special teams guy, he is a good vet in the locker room... ok cc give it up you are losing what little cred you have around here
  • thl408
I thought he just signed a 3 year deal. Then I saw the thread creation date. whew.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by thl408:
I thought he just signed a 3 year deal. Then I saw the thread creation date. whew.

It took me a couple of initial posts before I figure it out... I was in that MF'er mind state.
Wow. I got a fright there. Thank the Lord that the title is outdated.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Geeked:

It took me a couple of initial posts before I figure it out... I was in that MF'er mind state.

maybe we should add him to the list that includes ginn jr, ginns dad and dockett as players we need to over pay for? then you cut dead weight like willis, bowman and ck to make room for suh. problems solved, the dorks are no longer cheap , the Cohn's are happy and all is well with the 49ersl

Originally posted by Turbo49:

those

Sorry for the scare guys i just thought this was the proper thread to ask the question why is he still part of this team

Sorry for the scare guys i just thought this was the proper thread to ask the question why is he still part of this team

Special teams maybe? Reid keeps getting hurt but I'm sure there's better back-up options than Dahl
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by martysofresh:

Special teams maybe? Reid keeps getting hurt but I'm sure there's better back-up options than Dahl
he will not be on this team next year.
Originally posted by jreff22:

those

same here, what a relief
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I think it's more likely he restructures/takes a pay cut for the vet min and competes with draft picks/UDFAs for a spot on the active roster.
Originally posted by jreff22:

those

Yeah I thought "holy s**t! Why the hell is he getting a 3-year contract extension?" Then realized how old the thread title is while still thinking "why the f**k is Dahl ever being discussed? He should've been off this team a year ago."
Share 49ersWebzone