LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Craig Dahl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dahl does talk too much IMO. he should have just told the coaches and kept his mouth shut.
Originally posted by Kapshouldstart:
Dahl does talk too much IMO. he should have just told the coaches and kept his mouth shut.

what happened ?
finnegain is a piece of s**t. Yeah, Dahl is a niner now but shouldn't try and help his team win. What a dips**t
Originally posted by AmpLee:

lolwut? Please point out an example of him talking too much. I certainly didn't get that from the latest interview. If anything he gave praise to the Rams coaching staff for being able to identify run and pass from our formations as well as praising the young talent on the Rams roster.

He should have told us that way we could have used that knowledge to our advantage. If we know they know our plays we can use that against them.

He should've just told the coaches and not the media.
Finnegan isn't the dirtiest player in the NFL. He's worse. He WANTS to be the dirtiest player in the league and tries too hard to be that by doing dumb sht. Hes a good corner who will never be recognized as anything except being the dude that got his azz whooped by one of the nicest guys in the NFL according to teammates and other players around the league, Andre Johnson.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sacniner:
finnegain is a piece of s**t. Yeah, Dahl is a niner now but shouldn't try and help his team win. What a dips**t

I think it will take more than trash talk from dahl that will allow the rams to beat us this year. i would like to think we have figured a few things out with that team and can get over the mental block or whatever we have against that team. I could really care less what he said and how it was taken by a ,as you said, piece of s**t . Dahl has done well for us so far in camp and I think he will not make it easy for the rookie to start. that is good as competition at every spot will bring out the best in everyone. i also know that for some oddball reason, dahl has become the favorite whipping boy on the zone to some people( That was not intended for sac! ),, so really anything he says or does wrong in pre season will be blown up ten fold by some
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by AmpLee:

lolwut? Please point out an example of him talking too much. I certainly didn't get that from the latest interview. If anything he gave praise to the Rams coaching staff for being able to identify run and pass from our formations as well as praising the young talent on the Rams roster.

He should have told us that way we could have used that knowledge to our advantage. If we know they know our plays we can use that against them.

He should've just told the coaches and not the media.

this
Dahl didn't say anything that we didn't already know. There are a lot of plays that our OC telegraphs. He is great when he's on his game but how many times last year were we all pissed at the play calling being predictable?

Hope Mangini helps fix that. If so we can bring back Mangenius as his nickname
Originally posted by susweel:
Cortland Finnegan ‏@CortFinnegan 15m @ProFootballTalk Craig Dahl is lame and weak for that glad he with another squad we know how he play thanks for the tips we know who 2 go at

Finnegan needs to learn basic English before talking s**t about anyone. What a douche.
F**k Cockland Finnegay...he's the Richard SHEman for the lambs.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Jun 12, 2013 at 7:48 PM ]

Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
Dahl didn't say anything that we didn't already know. There are a lot of plays that our OC telegraphs. He is great when he's on his game but how many times last year were we all pissed at the play calling being predictable?

This. My biggest gripe with Roman is that he doesn't know how to go off-script. If his gameplan isn't working early on, the entire offense goes into the tank until after the half at which point I imagine that Harbaugh grabs Roman by the collar and shakes him something fierce. It's this Singletary-like trait that drove me nuts at times last seasons, Roman's continued unwillingness to take what the defense gives him if is not what he gameplanned in advance.

BRB, Rams loading up the box, playing the WR's 10 yards off the line of scrimmage......what do we do Greg Roman? "Run it up the middle!"
Finnegan is a retard. b***h, do you think Dahl will be starting? f**king Andre Johnson punched his brain out.
Finnegan sucks
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Finnegan sucks

this times infinity, the day i worry about what this a*****e says about our players and i am pretty sure dahl and our players feel the same way.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

This. My biggest gripe with Roman is that he doesn't know how to go off-script. If his gameplan isn't working early on, the entire offense goes into the tank until after the half at which point I imagine that Harbaugh grabs Roman by the collar and shakes him something fierce. It's this Singletary-like trait that drove me nuts at times last seasons, Roman's continued unwillingness to take what the defense gives him if is not what he gameplanned in advance.

BRB, Rams loading up the box, playing the WR's 10 yards off the line of scrimmage......what do we do Greg Roman? "Run it up the middle!"

This this and more this. I know Roman is touted as this innovative offensive guru, but he struggles with in-game play calling a bit imo.
Share 49ersWebzone