LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 308 users in the forums

Craig Dahl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
37 pages for a backup Safety,

LOL, I know. The Zone always needs to have that one polarizing figure to constantly complain about. It used to be Alex, now it's Dahl. At least Alex was a starter. Dahl is clearly a backup.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 26, 2013 at 3:24 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
37 pages for a backup Safety,

LOL, I know. The Zone always needs to have that one polarizing figure to constantly complain about. It used to be Alex, now it's Dahl. At least Alex was a starter. Dahl is clearly a backup.

+1
Originally posted by cciowa:
people hate a guy who can be a good back up and fill in starter for us plus be a great special teams and good locker room guy and yet they slobber over underachievers like arnez battle and nate davis

Hey there cc, never take Arnaz Battle's name in vain,
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
people hate a guy who can be a good back up and fill in starter for us plus be a great special teams and good locker room guy and yet they slobber over underachievers like arnez battle and nate davis

Hey there cc, never take Arnaz Battle's name in vain,

Arnaz Battle was not an underachiever, dude was a 6th round pick who had a long career. to me thats overachieving.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
But for Dahl, why do people b***h about the signing?
Because he's white they figure he must be a poor athlete.

people hate a guy who can be a good back up and fill in starter for us plus be a great special teams and good locker room guy and yet they slobber over underachievers like arnez battle and nate davis and overrated has beens like Woodson and Nnamdi.

FYP brah
thank you, yes you are spot on, sad to say
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Arnaz Battle was not an underachiever, dude was a 6th round pick who had a long career. to me thats overachieving.

ok then,, another in a long list of players who are highly over rated by the web zone, went elsewhere and did jack s**t
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

ok then,, another in a long list of players who are highly over rated by the web zone, went elsewhere and did jack s**t

he was a good special teams player and back up, just not starter as our coaching staff was trying to use him as.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

he was a good special teams player and back up, just not starter as our coaching staff was trying to use him as.
that is what dahl is, a good special teams player and back up and yet he gets ripped on by fans who have not even seen him play in a niner uniform!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

that is what dahl is, a good special teams player and back up and yet he gets ripped on by fans who have not even seen him play in a niner uniform!

thats fine and dandy but just dont try to sell us on him starting on a super bowl caliber team.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

thats fine and dandy but just dont try to sell us on him starting on a super bowl caliber team.
i do not check everyones posts around here but i think a MAJORITY of posters, including me think of dahl as a guy who can backup both postions, start in a pinch, be a good special teams player and a good locker room guy at a cheap rate. now maybe i have missed it and thats fine but aside from the coach and gm!, i have not read from anyone who has said that dahl is the answer or the replacement for goldson. i think most of us think if the niners do not sign a woodson or huff we will get a rookie safety and maybe he will start or they just throw all of the safetys in a pot and let em duke it out. i also believe in everyone who comes to us gets a fresh start and untill they give us a reason , in a niner uniform, to hate them, you give them and the coaches who wanted them the benifit of the doubt. moss is a good example, came here with a bad rep, he gave me nothing to hate him for untill the super bowl when he dogged it! so off with him which is fine and dandy with me.

Does Brandon Lloyd fit in this category?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Does Brandon Lloyd fit in this category?
miss lloyd was respectable when he left us, so was anthony adams, but aside from juliian peterson i do not recall to many x niners who left us and went on to pro bowls
  • Garce
  • Veteran
why the f**k are yall talking about arnaz battle? lol
miss lloyd was respectable when he left us, so was anthony adams, but aside from juliian peterson i do not recall to many x niners who left us and went on to pro bowls

I was actually quite upset when Brandon left. He made some amazing sideline catches when he was a 49er.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

I was actually quite upset when Brandon left. He made some amazing sideline catches when he was a 49er.

he was so clutch
Share 49ersWebzone