There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Warren Sapp

sapp is awesome N a real a** dude
Sapp is tha best still just a real dude hire him to help coach up our D-line please
First ballot hall of famer. He's had some questionable behavior both on and off the field. Really didn't understand his first ballot induction but whatever his talent was never questionable. He's never had an abundance of tact or professionalism though thats for sure.
I hope they fire his ass. He can be replaced too
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Sapp is tha best still just a real dude hire him to help coach up our D-line please

lol
Terrible idea.

We have TOMSULA. f**k Sapp.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Love Sapp. He was dead on yesterday about what he said. NFL network are so biased toward the Patriots and Jets. Or anything that they think is big news. IE. Dolphins yesterday spending on FA. Its sickening. They beat Favre and Tebow to death. Rich Eisen and Scott Hanson are the biggest tools on that network. I applaud him for what he said. Now more of a fan of his.
Hate Sapp!!! Once heard him brag about '''tackling'' Rice in the backfield on a reverse... No mention of the fact that the play was dirty(yanked Jerry down by his face mask)... Oh yeah & cost Rice the entire season!!!!
lol I thought I heard some whispering but I didn't know what it was!!!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home