LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Warren Sapp

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just watching NFL network and this fool is whispering and swearing in his mic off air! Lol wasn't clear but funny!
Sign him !
Heard that too. That was pretty funny. I just heard "same f**king thing" and something about "f**king Bill Belichick"

I heard it too. Something about "it's the same thing they had Michael Lombardi do... What is this?" And he dropped the F word like 3 times!!
Guess this is what was said:

@GregABedard: Somebody, perhaps Warren Sapp, said "This is the same bleeping segment we had Mike Lombardi do. The bleeping Bill Belichick bleeping angle."
And he is the first to throw mud at everyone else.
Did anyone hear Warren Sapp talking Sh!# about Polian during the broadcast on NFL network? He said that's the same f'ing spiel we did with Lombardi about the f'ing belicheck f'ing angle!
they picked THIS doofus over Eddie DeBartolo....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Well he can't afford sneakers so they gave him a jacket!
Merge!

Originally posted by Donnies49ers:
Merge!

We must have been creating this thread at the same time.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Well he can't afford sneakers so they gave him a jacket!
and then he proceeded to throw a huge party lol
You can't compare Sapp and Eddie D...so don't. Sapp was a difference maker as a DT and I have no problem with him being in the HOF. I also want to see Eddie E get in and I think he will, but it just may take a little longer. I heard the whispering...and it was kinda funny.
I don't think anyone compares.......it means why would he get in over him.
Just watching NFL network and this fool is whispering and swearing in his mic off air! Lol wasn't clear but funny!

Haha I saw that, he was like what the f**k bellichick lmao
Share 49ersWebzone