There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tony Gonzalez NOT retiring

I wished ATL traded him to the patriots or something at the deadline. It was the right thing to do. THe sole reason for him coming back was to play for a championship which the Falcons was no where near at the trade deadline.
Wish he would come here
We NEED this guy on our team. Tweet it out,Bookface it,I don't care. We need to get the ball rolling
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I wished ATL traded him to the patriots or something at the deadline. It was the right thing to do. THe sole reason for him coming back was to play for a championship which the Falcons was no where near at the trade deadline.

Poor b*****d. Best TE ever.
Persuade him to come here lol, very limited tc just to get comfortable with Kaep and learn the play book. I wish; a 1-2 punch with him and Davis a trade up for Watkins a resigned boldin and you have a Crabtree, Watkins, boldin, Davis and Gonzalez. Hey a dude can dream right?
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I wished ATL traded him to the CHIEFS at the deadline. It was the right thing to do. THe sole reason for him coming back was to play for a championship which the Falcons was no where near at the trade deadline.

FYP

... STUPID Gonzo....
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I wished ATL traded him to the patriots or something at the deadline. It was the right thing to do. THe sole reason for him coming back was to play for a championship which the Falcons was no where near at the trade deadline.

Poor b*****d. Best TE ever.

All he did was run under the hoop and asked for the ball...when did he ever break a long TD in the past 8 years
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,620
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Personally, I've never liked the guy. Just something about his demeanor. Glad he won't get the chance to get anywhere near Jerry's records.

The 2nd greatest highlight Monday Night was that shot of him on the bench after the score, staring out into the crowd with the saddest expression ever, looking like he was about to cry.

That was just the perfect cherry on top of a perfect, epic final night!

agreed. f**k YOU GONZALEZ

go niners.
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Personally, I've never liked the guy. Just something about his demeanor. Glad he won't get the chance to get anywhere near Jerry's records.

The 2nd greatest highlight Monday Night was that shot of him on the bench after the score, staring out into the crowd with the saddest expression ever, looking like he was about to cry.

That was just the perfect cherry on top of a perfect, epic final night!

agreed. f**k YOU GONZALEZ

go niners.

That was the same look he had on the bench after the Niners stopped them on 4th down at the NFCCG lol
Originally posted by MILFS:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Personally, I've never liked the guy. Just something about his demeanor. Glad he won't get the chance to get anywhere near Jerry's records.

The 2nd greatest highlight Monday Night was that shot of him on the bench after the score, staring out into the crowd with the saddest expression ever, looking like he was about to cry.

That was just the perfect cherry on top of a perfect, epic final night!

agreed. f**k YOU GONZALEZ

go niners.

Seriously? This is the greatest tight end to ever play the game. He has also been nothing but a classy person. His "Demeanor" bothers you?
I don't think he's the greatest TE to ever play the game.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I wished ATL traded him to the patriots or something at the deadline. It was the right thing to do. THe sole reason for him coming back was to play for a championship which the Falcons was no where near at the trade deadline.

Poor b*****d. Best TE ever.

All he did was run under the hoop and asked for the ball...when did he ever break a long TD in the past 8 years

sounds like he'd be a great addition to our red zone woes
Originally posted by 49erfanSince81:
I don't think he's the greatest TE to ever play the game.

Of course you don't. His last name isn't Owens and we all know Owens was the best athlete evah!! Faster than world class sprinters, stronger than everybody else, smarter than NASA.....
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by 49erfanSince81:
I don't think he's the greatest TE to ever play the game.

Of course you don't. His last name isn't Owens and we all know Owens was the best athlete evah!! Faster than world class sprinters, stronger than everybody else, smarter than NASA.....

lol he's definitely the best TE ever, its not even close imo