There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Tony Gonzalez NOT retiring

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

Tony Gonzalez told me he has officially informed Falcons he is coming back and they are working out a deal now. story on foxsports dot com

"After discussing it with my family and really, truly struggling with this decision I informed the Falcons I ... http://m.tmi.me/NC5Wt
[ Edited by Jcool on Mar 12, 2013 at 9:50 AM ]
Brett farve and Michael Jordan syndrome.
He's pulling a Farve.
Not like he was a scrub last year. He was probably the best TE in the game last year.
He wants the Ray lewis treatment, i guess this is not our year again
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Mar 12, 2013 at 9:58 AM ]
Shocker! Everyone watching him cry like a beeeotch after their loss to the 49ers knew he was going to play again. He'll be this seasons Ray Lewis. Tony's last dance. Great player and a classy guy but I'm sick of these feel good retirement stories already!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
He wants the Ray lewis treatment, i guess this is not our year again

Whatchu all talkin about, this year is Bolden (and maybe Reed's) retirement year...we got dis shiyettt!!!
He took the .9% chance he is not retiring aka the Michael Jordan route.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Shocker! Everyone watching him cry like a beeeotch after their loss to the 49ers knew he was going to play again. He'll be this seasons Ray Lewis. Tony's last dance. Great player and a classy guy but I'm sick of these feel good retirement stories already!

seriously, these dumb teams grasping for motivation for the dumbest things.... too bad they have to come to frisco this time around if they make it to the playoffs.
"Last time I'm gonna put on a football"

fake ass tears
for a 37 yr old, he is a BEAST
Good for him
knew it. Just another drama queen here.
Sounds like he got the memo from Goodell telling him, "Hey Tony, come on back bro. I'll make it worth your while".