There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Von Miller: Broncos will win the Super Bowl

Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Von Piller

Denver's Secondary is toast without this guy.
I honestly don't see Manning making it through the entire season this year. he's just too fkn old and fragile
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I honestly don't see Manning making it through the entire season this year. he's just too fkn old and fragile

Agreed. Peyton is probably the only qb looking forward to NOT having home field advantage this season. He looked like a froze up turd in that cold weather game against the Ravens.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
kansas city will upset and win the division me thinks.

and we get their second round pick.

8 - 8 is the magic number.

Didn't he only miss time that one season with the neck surgery? Other than that I don't recall him getting injured or missing games.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Von "Mariquana" Miller.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Von Piller

Tarantado

broncos will win what???
Glad it happened to the Broncos.

Miller will be more than watched for the rest of his career.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Von Piller

Originally posted by Muggins:

Didn't he only miss time that one season with the neck surgery? Other than that I don't recall him getting injured or missing games.

People just say things with nothing to back their statement. Nobody is gonna deny that Peyton is old, but saying he's fragile? He seemed fine last year. Or did I miss the part of the season where he was missing games due to injury?

Now, if he assumes Peyton will be fragile this year (for whatever reason), then it's just that: an assumption (but based on what?).
the dorkiest looking dude in the league
Maybe if they played the sorry ass Ravens every week lol