There are 162 users in the forums

Von Miller: Broncos will win the Super Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Shawn Merriman 2.0

Merriman took PEDs, Miller just parties too hard.

The only thing that's weird to me is if he failed a test in 2011, why is it only coming out now, unless he failed another test...
You only get suspended for failing two tests, thats why yo are now hearing about the first failed test

so...

he could have failed the first test for 'substance abuse' drugs, and then consevably failed the 'performance enhancing' test?
Shawn Merriman 2.0

The only thing that's weird to me is if he failed a test in 2011, why is it only coming out now, unless he failed another test...
You only get suspended for failing two tests, thats why yo are now hearing about the first failed test

so...

he could have failed the first test for 'substance abuse' drugs, and then consevably failed the 'performance enhancing' test?
it was weed and molly both times
Shawn Merriman 2.0

so...

I think so.... But this is new to me in regards to the NFL classifying PED vs substance abuse. I always thought it was never disclosed
Von DrunkenMiller said something???
kansas city will upset and win the division me thinks.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
kansas city will upset and win the division me thinks.

and we get their second round pick.
I think for PED's you are suspended 4 games off the bat. That's what Richard Sherman and Brawner were facing. If it's substance abuse then the 1st one get put in the program. The 2nd failed test is when you have to sit for 4 games. Next one is the whole year.
Nice going, Von. What a jerk...today's sports news is full of 'em. Miller, Braun, A-Rod...cheez. Denver has to worry not only about the Chiefs, but both SD and Oakland will be tougher teams this year...Broncs won't have a cake-walk through their own division like last year. Mike Klis, a prominent Denver Post columnist, is predicting 11-5 for that very reason.
Rahim Moores worst nightmare
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Someone needs to tell this drunk that the AFC Championships is NOT the Super Bowl!!

Every team says the same thing at the beginning of the year.
Why does everyone naturally assume the Broncos are even going to make it to the Super Bowl? They didn't last year. Manning is getting up there. I predict that he doesn't even make it through the regular season.
Is this the guy with the red contacts?

That's not sus at all.
Von Piller
Peyton is the biggest choke artist ever! They will be one & done again.
Share 49ersWebzone