LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

Von Miller: Broncos will win the Super Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Mike Klis ✔ @MikeKlis According to NFL source, #Broncos LB Von Miller tested positive for amphetamines and marijuana during his rookie season of 2011.
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jul 22, 2013 at 11:24 AM ]
Von Miller ‏@MillerLite40 5m Seeing reports abt 4 game susp. I know I did nothing wrong. I'm sure this'll be resolved fairly. Disapp. Broncos have 2 open camp like this
Originally posted by valrod33:
Von Miller ‏@MillerLite40 5m Seeing reports abt 4 game susp. I know I did nothing wrong. I'm sure this'll be resolved fairly. Disapp. Broncos have 2 open camp like this

Let me guess, his testing cup was broken

I'm sure he's snapchatting f*ggot Sherman to figure out how to get off the hook for his suspension
Great. J.J. Watt is next.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

I'm sure he's snapchatting f*ggot Sherman to figure out how to get off the hook for his suspension

Just deny deny deny deny...
This is news? What player on a top team doesn't think they'll win it all?
Mike Klis ✔ @MikeKlis According to NFL source, #Broncos LB Von Miller tested positive for amphetamines and marijuana during his rookie season of 2011.

SO WAIT, he's suspended for this upcoming season for what he did two years ago?
Originally posted by pdizo916:

SO WAIT, he's suspended for this upcoming season for what he did two years ago?

lol

Shawn Merriman 2.0
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Shawn Merriman 2.0

Merriman took PEDs, Miller just parties too hard.

The only thing that's weird to me is if he failed a test in 2011, why is it only coming out now, unless he failed another test...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Shawn Merriman 2.0

The only thing that's weird to me is if he failed a test in 2011, why is it only coming out now, unless he failed another test...

The adderall excuse. How many of the steroid positives use this excuse? Bc of the CBA we will never know.
Shawn Merriman 2.0

The adderall excuse. How many of the steroid positives use this excuse? Bc of the CBA we will never know.

There is one distinction though...

performance enhancement or substance abuse, and Miller failed the 'substance abuse' part...
Shawn Merriman 2.0

You only get suspended for failing two tests, thats why yo are now hearing about the first failed test
Share 49ersWebzone