LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 279 users in the forums

Darelle Revis vs Richard Sherman twitter battle

Shop 49ers game tickets
I hate him on the field as because he is a Seahawks, but I have heard him in interviews and he is actually pretty thoughtful and mature. The persona is just a way to get fired up for the competition I think.

I would also trade T.Brown, Carlos Rogers, Whitner, and Culliver straight up to have him on our team.

Since that isn't too likely, I hope he breaks an ankle in week 1
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigmur49:
I hate him on the field as because he is a Seahawks, but I have heard him in interviews and he is actually pretty thoughtful and mature. The persona is just a way to get fired up for the competition I think.

I would also trade T.Brown, Carlos Rogers, Whitner, and Culliver straight up to have him on our team.

Since that isn't too likely, I hope he breaks an ankle in week 1

You would trade all those players for a roided up douche? I'll see
how he plays when he's off the juice.
Originally posted by pelos21:
I ain't gonna lie I'm rooting for Revis.

me too …
Originally posted by TJA85:

off the juice, roided up... lol .. it was allegedly adderall, not horse steroids,.. get a grip my man.. he played the second half of the season "Off The Juice" as you put it and seemed to do just fine...
Originally posted by bigmur49:

Yep. I hated him just as much, if not more, than everybody on here until I heard him on SVP during Super Bowl week. He basically said it's all a show for on-the-field but is nothing like that off-the-field. Watching him interview people on Bourbon Street asking if Sherman or Revis was better, was hilarious. I can't believe many 49ers fans had no clue who he was.
Originally posted by hawker84:

off the juice, roided up... lol .. it was allegedly adderall, not horse steroids,.. get a grip my man.. he played the second half of the season "Off The Juice" as you put it and seemed to do just fine...

You do understand adderall is used to mask or cover steroid use right?
Originally posted by WINiner:

You do understand adderall is used to mask or cover steroid use right?

Adderall by itself is used as a PED. It gives you extreme focus, which is a big advantage for a position like CB.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Adderall by itself is used as a PED. It gives you extreme focus, which is a big advantage for a position like CB.

Correct, but is also used to cover/mask steroids.
[ Edited by WINiner on Feb 22, 2013 at 9:55 AM ]
for argument sake, let's say he was indeed on steroids..

again i state, he was "off the juice" the second half of the season..how do we know, because he was tested again and it came back negative..

So, from what i could tell his focus still remaind good.. and if it was masking another steroid, not taking that steroid any more didn't seem to hamper him in the least?

so he's either a naturally talented CB, or the second half was just a fluke, and he will be exposed miserably next season..

I know you guys think Sherman's an idiot, but my question to you is: Why would you take a banned substance to cover/mask another banned substance? does that make sense to anyone?
[ Edited by hawker84 on Feb 22, 2013 at 10:51 AM ]

again i state, he was "off the juice" the second half of the season..how do we know, because he was tested again and it came back negative..

So, from what i could tell his focus still remaind good.. and if it was masking another steroid, not taking that steroid any more didn't seem to hamper him in the least?

so he's either a naturally talented CB, or the second half was just a fluke, and he will be exposed miserably next season..

I know you guys think Sherman's an idiot, but my question to you is: Why would you take a banned substance to cover/mask another banned substance? does that make sense to anyone?

Yes it makes sense to mask steroids with Adderall.

Steroid use carries a bad stigma with athletes, while adderall is just known as brain meds.

Its like covering cocain in your blood with illegal pain meds. Not supposed to be using pain meds, but its not as bad as getting caught using cocaine

ok i understand that.. but both substances get you suspended, and that means missed games and money out of your pocket.. what player would want to knowingly take that chance?
Richard Sherman is simply trash talking for the fun of it but the reaction he gets is priceless. I remember reading about Michael Jordan enjoying abusing his opponents and got the most satisfaction watching them get angry at losing. Sherman is simply having fun and his opponents hate him for it.
F**k... the Seac*ck fans are back. My goodness. Do you f**kers check our site everyday? You guys give Sherman passes on everything. Sounds like you love him so much you would toss his salad.
Well I have been a member since November and with a whopping 11 posts, I wouldn't call me a troll. It gets boring talking to homers all the time so I thought I would talk with other NFL fans even if they hate my team. What is the point of hearing how great your team is all the time? It is interesting to hear their perspective. I will not trash the Niner's on your board, you have a great team and I love the rivalry. It's all fun for me so relax.

I don't care what he took any more than what he tested bad for. He cheated either way and got caught and then got off on a technicality. A decent human being would count his lucky stars, and maybe be humbled a little bit by truth, but nope. Shermans gotta go on acting like even more of an ass than he had prior to being found a cheating fraud.

I don't think his physical ability will show him as a bit of a fluke, as we have discussed it will be the officials. They will not allow him to get away with what he did this last season going forward. Makes golden boys on the east coast like Tom Brady look bad and the NFL doesn't like that. Sherman is the wrong kind of publicity. A trash talking ass every chance he gets publicity. It's almost TO like cept he doesn't appear to be a cancer like TO was.

Sherman is and will be good, just not as good and no where near as good as he thinks he is.
[ Edited by WINiner on Feb 22, 2013 at 1:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone