There are 138 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alternative name for the Redskins

Originally posted by Amir:
Snyder has already came out and said he will never change the name. Goodell won't force it. Other owners won't force it.

only way it ever gets changed is if people stop showing up to games and that will NEVER happen. Skins are the 2nd most profitable team in the ENTIRE league.

FedEx is the largest stadium in the league (over 90K) and it sells out every game.

The wait list for season tix is the largest in the Nfl.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,877
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Amir:
Snyder has already came out and said he will never change the name. Goodell won't force it. Other owners won't force it.

only way it ever gets changed is if people stop showing up to games and that will NEVER happen. Skins are the 2nd most profitable team in the ENTIRE league.

FedEx is the largest stadium in the league (over 90K) and it sells out every game.

The wait list for season tix is the largest in the Nfl.

dont even doubt it. their fan base is basically entire VA, entire DC, most of MD, parts of WV, NC and DE.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Originally posted by Amir:
Snyder has already came out and said he will never change the name. Goodell won't force it. Other owners won't force it.

only way it ever gets changed is if people stop showing up to games and that will NEVER happen. Skins are the 2nd most profitable team in the ENTIRE league.

FedEx is the largest stadium in the league (over 90K) and it sells out every game.

The wait list for season tix is the largest in the Nfl.

dont even doubt it. their fan base is basically entire VA, entire DC, most of MD, parts of WV, NC and DE.

Just wait until there's a long wait list of people who want to sue.
The Washington Lobbyists
The Redskins owner before Dan Snyder always said he would put a potato on the helmets, because the name Redskins will never be changed.

Im pretty sure Snyder agrees.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
The wait list for season tix is the largest in the Nfl.

I thought that was the broncos and packers. Waiting list is years long?
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,913
if i was the owner, just to thumb my nose at everybody, i'd change the name to the pink panthers. full on pink uniforms--home and away.
Deadskins
Originally posted by xcfan:
if i was the owner, just to thumb my nose at everybody, i'd change the name to the pink panthers. full on pink uniforms--home and away.

But what would they wear during Breast Cancer Awareness month?
The Washington Nova's.............................


Washington Obamacares
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
The wait list for season tix is the largest in the Nfl.

I thought that was the broncos and packers. Waiting list is years long?

Packers is longest in years.... Redskins is longest in names.

What the f**k does this mean!?!!?
The Washington IndiginousPopulationoftheNorthAmericanContinent's. Go IndiginousPopulationoftheNorthAmericanContinents!!!

Or how about the Braves. Or Warriors. Or the Tribe. The Revolution. The Federals. The Washington Feds. Go Feds! How about the Washington Constitutionals. Go Constitutionals! probably not.
Snyder should just be a smart ass and change the logo instead of the name.
presidential vaginas