How about bring back the Washington Bullets
the Washington No Talent Bums

or

the Washington Are We Really Talking About This Againskins

Washington Chicken Wings
Washington Shut-Downs
Washington Redhawks

Washington Red Clouds

Red Cloud (Lakota: Maȟpíya Lúta), (1822 – December 10, 1909) was a war leader and a chief of the Oglala Lakota (Sioux). He led as a chief from 1868 to 1909. One of the most capable Native American opponents the United States Army faced, he led a successful campaign in 1866–1868 known as Red Cloud's War over control of the Powder River Country in northeastern Wyoming and southern Montana.

After signing the Treaty of Fort Laramie (1868), he led his people in the important transition to reservation life. Some of his US opponents mistakenly thought of him as overall chief of the Sioux. The large tribe had several major divisions and was highly decentralized. Bands among the Oglala and other divisions operated independently, even though some individual leaders such as Red Cloud were renowned as warriors and highly respected as leaders.
Washington Foreskins
Washington Good burger - Starring RGIII

Does that mean we'll also have to change the name of "Scalpers" who make a mint selling tickets?
Washington Red Suns

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by sacninesixteen:
Originally posted by boast:
i prefer my Washington Predators

The Washington Jets?

How about bring back the Washington Bullets

Predator (Drones)
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Washington Good burger - Starring RGIII

lol
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Washington Redskins --> Washington Natives

Pays respect to Native Americans, eliminates controversy, and you keep the mascot, logo, and uniforms the same (outside of the name change).

But I'm in the boat where I think Florio and the media are making something out of nothing.
I don't want the name changed I'm not a Redskins fan whatsoever and I have nothing against Native American people but the Redskin name has been around for decades. It's NFL tradition why change it cause someone randomly got a bug up there ass about it. If people strongly fought to get the name changed when it first got started then I would be okay with changing it. But we cant just change things that have been around for decades cause people randomly decide don't like it. Godell better not cave either and change it.
Originally posted by GEEK:
Washington Redskins --> Washington Natives

Pays respect to Native Americans, eliminates controversy, and you keep the mascot, logo, and uniforms the same (outside of the name change).

But I'm in the boat where I think Florio and the media are making something out of nothing.
I like where you are going, but term natives is a term that reminds people of jungle dwellers or head shrinkers..The natives are getting restless
Share 49ersWebzone