There are 195 users in the forums

Early BOLD Predictions...

Shop 49ers game tickets
SF will make a big play in FA for a WR vertical threat (if there are any)
SF will toy with Goldson and may kick the tires on Byrd to see what the market value holds
I hate to say this but Seattle will be up there playing with SF for a 1 or 2 seed and a BYE in 2013
There will be 4 new teams in the playoffs, PHI-NO-PIT-MIA, and 4 teams out, WAS-MIN-IND-CIN

Kaep will throw for 30TDs and only rush for 5TDs
Manningham will NOT play one snap for the 49ers
Alex Smith will play in the AFC
Falcons only win 10 games
A record of 11-5 will get one of the top seeds in the NFC
Alex Smith to the cheifs leads team to Superbowl under reid fails to beat his old team the Niners in a shoot out with kap niners win 37-24 (I like Smith no ill will to him I think he is a great QB just no one and I mean no one has the skill set kap has)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Kaep wins MVP award but will not be at NFL Honors to except the award because he will be playing in the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
The refs will f**k us out of at least one game.

EXACTLY.....I've seen a lot of games where we get screwed by the refs....we just have to play even better to not let the refs influence the end result
-49ers will follow through with a revenge season, go 14-2 (neither loss against a division rival; we sweep this time).

-Colin Kaepernick will be a top MVP candidate, and have a massive season with 30+ touchdowns, and over 1,000 yards on the ground.

-Michael Crabtree goes to his first Pro Bowl.

-A.J. Jenkins beats out Kyle Williams in preseason at the 'slot'.

-Everybody will pick the Packers to win the Superbowl, but they lose in a Wildcard nightmare rematch in Seattle. (Don Capers finally gets the 'boot').

-Bears have a Cinderella season under Trestman at 13-3, take the #2 seed, but lose to the wildcard Seahawks.

-49ers defeat the Seahawks in the NFC Championship within the FINAL seconds to ever be played at Candlestick Park.

-Colts will face the Texans in the AFC Championship, but lose.

-49ers Slaughter the dome Texans in an outdoor Superbowl, in New York. Quest for Six completed.
San Fran wins west with Seattle yipping at heels again
Giants don't make playoffs (NFC east stays competitive because of mediocrity)
Green Bay wins North
New Orleans wins South

Indy gets kicked in pants due to tougher schedule, Houston wins division
Denver wins west with fluff schedule
Baltimore struggles to be .500 team, Cincy wins division
New England wins division again but only because rest of division sucks

Niners V. Broncos Super Bowl

Kaep- 3500, 25 and 600 on the ground with 6
Alex will sport new arm tats in the hope that his new team will foreget about his noodle arm
49ers 14-2, 1st seed

49ers beat Saints in the NFCCG at home, after getting beat by the Saints in the regular season.

49ers over Indianapolis in SB XLVIII

Colin will win NFL MVP and SB MVP.

Pats will miss playoffs, Brady will retire.

Seattle will slump, and miss the playoffs. Pete will be fired at the end of the season, because of several "questionable calls" he made throughout the year.

Jets win the East, beat the Pats twice.

Alex goes to the Chiefs, misses the playoffs.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Feb 8, 2013 at 2:41 PM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Kirk Cousins leads the Washington Redskins to the #2 seed
Rams make the playoffs
Tim Tebow will play Tight End for the Jacksonville Jaguars
San Diego wins their division
49ers win the superbowl
Kansas City makes the playoffs

9ers trade up in the draft to get their guy

9ers win superbowl
Originally posted by Fisherniner:
Alex Smith to the cheifs leads team to Superbowl under reid fails to beat his old team the Niners in a shoot out with kap niners win 37-24 (I like Smith no ill will to him I think he is a great QB just no one and I mean no one has the skill set kap has)
Originally posted by English:
SF 13-3

Balt not making playoffs

NYG not making playoffs

Packers disappoint. Colts impress.

Raiders suck.

Bit early for predictions so that's the best I can do for you. Sorry.

LOL @ raiders suck. That is far from a BOLD prediction.

BOLD prediction: I won't win the lottery this year.

That's as bold as predicting the raiders will suck. Again.
11-5 and we win the division, but however I see us getting in as a 4 seed, and then doing some major damage during the playoffs. Win games you aren't supposed to win we get in. You know like what the Ravens were this past year. Yeah I don't see us as a 1 or 2 seed sadly. That goes to Green Bay and New Orleans, and the 3 seed probably will go to Washington or even Dallas. Seattle gets wild card again at 10-6.
Share 49ersWebzone