There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I guess the NFL really want Ray Lewis to go out on top!!!!

Originally posted by Leathaface:
Was it a hold? Yes. But who cares now...we can't sit here and keep thinking about it because nothing is going to change. Our energy has to be focused on next season now.

Yeah, but this is WAAAAYYY too fresh! Less than 24 hrs old
The refs pathetic performance in a big game like this can actually threaten the integrity of the league.
Originally posted by Puckdaddy:
Really? And the 9ers fanbase are not blowing up the net behind not calling the hold? Either way, you will not be favored, but what the FAIR thing to do is CALL THE PENALTY AS WARRANTED. That way you do what is right. As opposed to appeasing a particular fanbase on unethical terms. I mean.....Does that not make sense?

The refs always swallow their whistles on the last play. It's stupid, but they don't want to be responsible. And unless they completely butchered the whole game like in the Seahawks vs Steelers Super Bowl nobody is going to look at the game as the refs f**king it up.

Nothing changes now though, just have to watch this team grow and get to another Super Bowl.
during the pre-game shows i was kinda disgusted how hard he was being defended by the game day crews, i can't remember it was irvin or faulk that said something like, "it was a terrible situation, but he's a better man now for it."

i get his point, but really? he's better now for being involved in a murder?
Originally posted by Kaep4MVP:
Really? And the 9ers fanbase are not blowing up the net behind not calling the hold? Either way, you will not be favored, but what the FAIR thing to do is CALL THE PENALTY AS WARRANTED. That way you do what is right. As opposed to appeasing a particular fanbase on unethical terms. I mean.....Does that not make sense?

The refs always swallow their whistles on the last play. It's stupid, but they don't want to be responsible. And unless they completely butchered the whole game like in the Seahawks vs Steelers Super Bowl nobody is going to look at the game as the refs f**king it up.

Nothing changes now though, just have to watch this team grow and get to another Super Bowl.

in general, i get the "let the players play" mentality, but if it's blatant, throw the damn flag.
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:
This guy is just a classless phony jack@$$

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/02/03/navorro-bowman-nearly-walks-out-of-interview-because-of-ray-lewis/

That ones on the NFL they decided it would be good to just seperate the teams by a curtain for after game interviews.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
in general, i get the "let the players play" mentality, but if it's blatant, throw the damn flag.

I agree.
Originally posted by Kaep4MVP:

There was a lot of no-calls that were buls**t, not including the Crabs hold. Like when Anthony Davis was dragged on the the ground (don't remember the offender) well after the refs blew the the damn whistle.
during the pre-game shows i was kinda disgusted how hard he was being defended by the game day crews, i can't remember it was irvin or faulk that said something like, "it was a terrible situation, but he's a better man now for it."

His interview before the game made me sick to my stomach, instead of answering Sharpes question on how he felt about what the family of the 2 victims said in previous weeks, and he starts his response with well god works in mysterious ways. f**king coward, its really pathetic for someone to try to hide there sins by using the words of god.
Originally posted by jones49:
There was a lot of no-calls that were buls**t, not including the Crabs hold. Like when Anthony Davis was dragged on the the ground (don't remember the offender) well after the refs blew the the damn whistle.

I don't recall that. Do you have a link to a video of it?
Originally posted by LoneWolf:

His interview before the game made me sick to my stomach, instead of answering Sharpes question on how he felt about what the family of the 2 victims said in previous weeks, and he starts his response with well god works in mysterious ways. f**king coward, its really pathetic for someone to try to hide there sins by using the words of god.

was it phil simms before the game: "if i were the 49ers i'd be sick to my stomach by now about ray lewis."
was it phil simms before the game: "if i were the 49ers i'd be sick to my stomach by now about ray lewis."

I dont know who said it but i was sick of hearing about him.

I dont know who said it but i was sick of hearing about him.

no kidding.... no i gotta hear about team of destiny forever.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i wish lott would have killed simms when he had the chance back in the day when jim burt got lott all nuts about s**t simms never said
no kidding.... no i gotta hear about team of destiny forever.

Except its tainted.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home