LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

I guess the NFL really want Ray Lewis to go out on top!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
That was one of the worst officiatjng games of all time. I thought the best officials are suppose to be at the superbowl. That bogard (sp) ref is terrible. How in the world is illegal contact or holding not called on the throw to crabs i just dont get it.

They say they dont want the officials deciding the game, but with that non call they decidedly waned the ravens to win. If its a penalty they should call the penalty noatter what the game situation is
The holding on Crab was bad. Others that bothered me were the no holding call on Dixon in the end zone on the safety & Williams shoving the ref during the fight. I mean you shove the ref and no call or ejection? Right there I knew it was going to be hard to get calls from the refs today
Not a great game for the refs, but this one is on the D.
Refs didn't cost us anything. Shut this ridiculous crap down. We don't want to act like Falcons fans here.
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:
That was one of the worst officiatjng games of all time. I thought the best officials are suppose to be at the superbowl. That bogard (sp) ref is terrible. How in the world is illegal contact or holding not called on the throw to crabs i just dont get it.

They say they dont want the officials deciding the game, but with that non call they decidedly waned the ravens to win. If its a penalty they should call the penalty noatter what the game situation is
We already knew they didn't picked the refs, for someone reason Boger got chosen even though other refs said his crew ranked somewhere in the middle.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/30/jerome-boger-super-bowl-referee_n_2585207.html
This guy is just a classless phony jack@$$

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/02/03/navorro-bowman-nearly-walks-out-of-interview-because-of-ray-lewis/
f**k that! The refs did cost us the game!!
f**k being civil they f**ked us with no lube!!!!
f**k that murderer! Should be behind bars!
I also suppose crabtree isnt a big enough star since helmet to helmet doesnt apply to him yet
Team loss.
[ Edited by Jakemall on Feb 3, 2013 at 10:11 PM ]

Ed Reed was definately offsides on that two point conversion as well.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

This
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

I thought that immediately when the play went off...but if the defense showed up today we'd all be celebrating. Refs didn't allow 27 points today.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
They missed calls, but the refs for most part didn't put us in that 28-6 hole.
Originally posted by Hopper:
They missed calls, but the refs for most part didn't put us in that 28-6 hole.

they didnt help. their non calls on obvious pass interference plays stopped our drives.
Share 49ersWebzone