There are 123 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Alex Smith: The Aftermath (Post SB)

Originally posted by BayArea:
If they don't get Alex along with that they will still be losing a lot of games. The way I see it they are probably stuck with Skelton or Kolb once again. I can't see a scenario where the 49ers would want to give the Cardinals any improvements. Especially if they are on the verge of becoming contenders. We got enough trouble with Seattle and the godamned Rams.

Which is the exact reasoning for this debate, I don't want to see Alex remain in the NFC, let alone go to the Cardinals.
They won't trade him in the division. I think thats been pretty obvious. The leaking that the chiefs bills bears and browns want him is no accident. I doubt he gos inside the nfc at all.
Vibrant trade market developing!
In my opinion, if Alex does not play a prominent role in this game today, a Super Bowl win is somewhat incomplete. Although I have never been one of the board cheerleaders for Smith, this was the guy who rallied everyone during the summer of the lockout, even paying airline fares for players flying out to California to practice. To me, it would be a shame to not enjoy the reward of the bad years and keeping the team together. Rotting on the bench with a 100+ rating is a shame.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Feb 3, 2013 at 2:35 PM ]
Offensive PI, no call

OF COURSE
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
In my opinion, if Alex does not play a prominent role in this game today, a Super Bowl win is somewhat incomplete. Although I have never been one of the board cheerleaders for Smith, this was the guy who rallied everyone during the summer of the lockout, even paying airline fares for players flying out to California to practice. To me, it would be a shame to not enjoy the reward of the bad years and keeping the team together. Rotting on the bench with a 100+ rating is a shame.
wtf punk azz Alex Smith would have done? We wouldn't even be playing in this game if wasn't for Kaep! gtfoh!!
Originally posted by TurlockCK7:
wtf punk azz Alex Smith would have done? We wouldn't even be playing in this game if wasn't for Kaep! gtfoh!!

Love how Niner fans turn on each other
put in Alex
Originally posted by susweel:
put in Alex

LOL
put in Alex

At Safety
put in Alex

LOL!
Read some good stuff about Alex in KC lately. One even dares to compare his situation to when Drew Brees went to NO. LOL
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Read some good stuff about Alex in KC lately. One even dares to compare his situation to when Drew Brees went to NO. LOL

That would be a hell of a story, KC vs SF in the super bowl
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:

That would be a hell of a story, KC vs SF in the super bowl

KC wont even get past the Broncos, Pats, Texans..to name a few.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
KC wont even get past the Broncos, Pats, Texans..to name a few.

Like I said though if they did it would be a hell of a story. Pats are falling apart though, and the Broncos D wont nearly be what it was last year, the Texans can be a toss up.