LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 163 users in the forums

Anthony "Boobie" Dixon...aka Dixie

Shop 49ers game tickets
This one really made me sad he has been a team player his whole career here. Running the ball special teams short yardage goal line full back any thing you ask him to do he does. Hes been a team mascot in a way with his antics and personality. I'm sad to see him go but i can understand on both sides why this happened. Usually when a 49er player leaves i get mad and in a way hope they don't play as good as they do here. But that is not the case with the Dixon i really do wish him all the success in the world in Buffalo.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Happy Trails, Booby. Thanks for the enthusiasm and heart!
  • dara
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
I'll miss yelling "Boobie" when he makes a play. Good luck Mr. Dixon. Godspeed.

lol really? when has he ever made a play
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Is he going to be the starter over there?

On special teams. Weird choice with spiller & jackson there
The real question is, can Anthony Davis now hold up the twitter log on the WZ main page by himself?
ima miss this n***a :(
who is going to wave the flag around now?
I always felt like he replaced Michael Robinson nicely. His team spirit will definitely be missed.
I remember his very FIRST play as a 9er. Preseason game vs Indy. He catches a screen pass, stiff arms a defender to the ground, then instead of running out of bounds, he lowers his shoulder and blows up another defender. I remember thinking "Who is this!?"

You could tell that this guy absolutely loved being a 9er. He brought so much enthusiasm to the team. I bet his teammates are really gonna miss having him around.

Good luck Big Dix!
Meh

Boobie will be missed for his special team play, and what he brought to the team. Everyone loved him. He was a ball of energy, and he has the ability to be a solid runner in this league. We were just stacked at the position. I am sad, but I hope he has success in Buffalo
Boobie will be missed for his special team play, and what he brought to the team. Everyone loved him. He was a ball of energy, and he has the ability to be a solid runner in this league. We were just stacked at the position. I am sad, but I hope he has success in Buffalo
dp.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Mar 15, 2014 at 6:26 AM ]
edit-the hell is wrong with the forum.
[ Edited by Afrikan on Mar 15, 2014 at 6:27 AM ]
Happy for him.

I think he'll earn his way into getting more play time. And from there, that will be his opportunity to stay on the field.

They have a good young QB with potential. If anything, Dixon will help pass block on 3rd downs if they need...and go out for a checkdown as well. Spiller is their 3rd down RB I believe, but Spiller can also split wide...and maybe both Spiller and Dixon will be in the backfield.

looking forward to Dixon running through the Patriots and giving them fits...lol...ok might be reaching there, but with the chance of BIG Wilfork not being there... there will be opportunity.
Share 49ersWebzone