There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anthony "Boobie" Dixon...aka Dixie

This guy parties at DT San Jose by himself.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
One play in how many years?

I'm NOT sold yet. Let's see if he can contribute in the SBowl.

He has all the tools to be VERY good power back - I wish him well.

he contributes every week on special teams.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I expected Dixon to play much better than he did to start his career. Watching highlights and cut-ups of games from college after he was drafted, I was impressed... very impressed.

He seemed good to go as a rookie in preseason. Then the dancing started.

I have to wonder if he had a hard time reading his lanes and seeing the holes. He ran out of the spread almost exclusively in college.

I think he may not have been putting in work like he should have early on, but this season Rathman and Gore maybe got his head on straight.

In any case, he's been very consistent in short yardage situations and he's looked better when subbing late in games, too.

I was just really hoping for this:

Originally posted by modninerfan:
I aint apologizing for s**t... I supported him back then, I support him now... the dude is f**kin crazy, ugly and pulls asian b***hes like nobody's business

Originally posted by boast:

not sure if racist

That's funny, because I'm pretty sure it was.
Originally posted by kelson49er:
Originally posted by boast:

not sure if racist

That's funny, because I'm pretty sure it was.

Doesn't cousin Eddie talk about coon stories in vacation?
Call him Big Dix now!
He redeemed himself for f**king up that 3rd and 1 last year. This year he hit the whole and kept the drive going.
Dixon>>>>>>>>>>>>Jacobs
Dixon has become a good power back, and Harbaugh is using him as such. He gives 100% every play and will do anything for the team. I'm glad he made the team instead of Jacobs!
Originally posted by Wodwo:
I expected Dixon to play much better than he did to start his career. Watching highlights and cut-ups of games from college after he was drafted, I was impressed... very impressed.

He seemed good to go as a rookie in preseason. Then the dancing started.

I have to wonder if he had a hard time reading his lanes and seeing the holes. He ran out of the spread almost exclusively in college.

I think he may not have been putting in work like he should have early on, but this season Rathman and Gore maybe got his head on straight.

In any case, he's been very consistent in short yardage situations and he's looked better when subbing late in games, too.

I was just really hoping for this:

That was awesome! I remember watching that when he was drafted. He is now doing what he did at Mississippi St and carrying guys into the endzone. The work with Coach Rathman is paying off.
Rather have Big Dix than a Jacobs.
If he didnt pick up that first down, this thread would be the EXACT opposite of what it is right now.
Originally posted by Kronos2560:
If he didnt pick up that first down, this thread would be the EXACT opposite of what it is right now.

if my aunt had testicles, she'd be my uncle.
Always been a favorite. Funny guy and works his butt off.