LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 292 users in the forums

Anthony "Boobie" Dixon...aka Dixie

Shop 49ers game tickets
I like Dixon, but he picked the wrong time to vent; he comes off as very selfish at the moment.
Damn, even Boobie wants out. Lulz
Originally posted by ace49ers:
I guess we wont be seeing him spike a 49ers flag in the new stadium .. . . . . I like the guy, I can imagine his frustrations, but now is not the time to make yourself stand out like that AD.
Yes. Who can hold it together when times are tough? You don't get loose lips after a couple losses. Play your position. Now if he thinks he can be the next Alfred Morris then more power to him but he needs to keep it in house
"Bye Bye Boobie!"

You're gone at the end of the season.
Originally posted by mkmasn:
"Bye Bye Boobie!"

I'm sure he is looking forward to it.

He's tried to win a SuperBowl with us...but it's time to move on.....it's tough being stuck behind Gore (who is still playing at a high level) and Hunter, who beat him out for the backup spot...then now there is James who is running in and eating the scraps.
Originally posted by mkmasn:
"Bye Bye Boobie!"

I'll be surprised if he makes it to the end of the season. He just volunteered himself to get cut to activate Crabtree when he's good to go. Moody will take over his special teams duties.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Boobie gonna get cut.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Boobie gonna get cut.

He is a solid player but I won't cry if he did because I want players that buy in through good times and bad times. We don't need loud mouth frontrunners. Not saying he is but his tweet was shady
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Boobie gonna get cut.

He is a solid player but I won't cry if he did because I want players that buy in through good times and bad times. We don't need loud mouth frontrunners. Not saying he is but his tweet was shady

He's gone next year anyways, no big deal.
He's gone next year anyways, no big deal.

You're most likely correct yet again. I wish him the best but not when he faces us

I wouldn't compare LMJ situation to boobie's, LMJ was inactive for awhile and boobie gets to play even if its ST. IMO he should just be glad that he's active compare to inactive and not playing at all.
I think boobie can play in this league. He came into the season as slim as he was at Miss St. He has real talent an the last 2 years he doesnt dance anymore. Hits the hole an goes. If he gets an opportunity, i think he could do really well.
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
I think boobie can play in this league. He came into the season as slim as he was at Miss St. He has real talent an the last 2 years he doesnt dance anymore. Hits the hole an goes. If he gets an opportunity, i think he could do really well.

Him coming in slim year 4. I wonder if contract year had something to do with it. I hope not
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by AUniner:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by AUniner:
LOL Boobie explodes months before he hits FA. Good job, idiot.

Cut him now and activate Lattimore for the end of season. Even if he doesn't play at least he'll have some confidence that he on the 53.

yeah let's just dismantle our top notch Special Teams just before a possible playoff run starts. GREAT IDEA!!!!!

maybe Boobie knows he's has more heart than LMJ.

Since when is Boobie making tackles. I see Spillman, Vetrone, Morris & Osgood down there. The return game has been puke all year so can't be doing too much for ST.

The only value I see him having on this team is he's a great morale guy. If he's going to spout off then he can have the Brandon Jacobs treatment for all I care. Contributes f**k all otherwise.

lolwut? there's more to playing ST than just tackles. he's pretty a sure handed KR. and he's a beast on the goal line. he has two rushing TDs

it's pretty idiotic comparing him to Jacobs.
Dixon is not an asset to special teams. He really has no value to this team. I don't know which special teams you have been watching. As a matter of fact his bonehead play vs CAR helped seal our fate in the game by running the kick off out of the end zone to our 10 yard line. He was trying to be the catalyst and hurt us.

He has only had 1 decent return this season. e
Share 49ersWebzone