There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Anthony "Boobie" Dixon...aka Dixie

Who the f**k calls him Dixie? Lol
Big Dix still here

Anthony Dixon is actually one of my favorite players because of the energy he brings and his always enthusiastic representation of the Niners.
Sadly I think Dixon is the odd man out and will get cut. LMJ will be the 3rd RB and return man while Moody takes over Dixon's spot on special teams. We kept 5 ILBs in the beginning of the season and will do it again. Gore will be the short yardage back, where he is better than Dixon. Believe it or not Stupar is outplaying Dixon on special team. Thats why Stupar stays. IMHO.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Sadly I think Dixon is the odd man out and will get cut. LMJ will be the 3rd RB and return man while Moody takes over Dixon's spot on special teams. We kept 5 ILBs in the beginning of the season and will do it again. Gore will be the short yardage back, where he is better than Dixon. Believe it or not Stupar is outplaying Dixon on special team. Thats why Stupar stays. IMHO.

You could absolutely be right. We don't need Dixon as a RB & we need LMJ to be utilized. Then if one of the backs get hurt we can always bring Jewel Hampton up from the PS
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,104
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Sadly I think Dixon is the odd man out and will get cut. LMJ will be the 3rd RB and return man while Moody takes over Dixon's spot on special teams. We kept 5 ILBs in the beginning of the season and will do it again. Gore will be the short yardage back, where he is better than Dixon. Believe it or not Stupar is outplaying Dixon on special team. Thats why Stupar stays. IMHO.

As much as I love Gore, I think you've got this one wrong. Dixon has been excellent in short yardage the past couple seasons. Gore just doesn't have enough mass.
Welcome the newest 49ers player b***hing on twitter about playing time
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Welcome the newest 49ers player b***hing on twitter about playing time

Ya...guess we should have traded him.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,685
Originally posted by 9ersnation:
Welcome the newest 49ers player b***hing on twitter about playing time

That f**ker lucky he still on the team lol
He'll get his shot . . . next July on another team.
Good grief. This team is in full collapse mode.
If we ran him up the gut we win 38-20
He's b***hing about playing time I guess he hasn't found out he sucks lol
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,685
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
He's b***hing about playing time I guess he hasn't found out he sucks lol

Jus flat outright salty right now WTF praying for more opportunities #FightBackMode@ Anthony Dixon on Nov 17

It jus sucks to have major skill and not allowed to show it wishing the hating would stop smh@ Anthony Dixon on Nov 17

LOL WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!?
[ Edited by NikeSBHead on Nov 17, 2013 at 8:45 PM ]