LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Anthony "Boobie" Dixon...aka Dixie

Shop 49ers game tickets
Mr. Dixon,

I officially apologize for wishing that you would be cut. I'm glad that you are a 49er. You play with heart and passion for the game. While your tweets still drive me crazy and leave me wondering what you are actually talking about, you have proven to be an asset to a great team. Go 49ers!
i apologize too
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Mr. Dixon,

I officially apologize for wishing that you would be cut. I'm glad that you are a 49er. You play with heart and passion for the game. While your tweets still drive me crazy and leave me wondering what you are actually talking about, you have proven to be an asset to a great team. Go 49ers!

Took him a few years but he is finally learning that he is a power back and not a shift back. He has been running straight ahead on those short yardage situations. Might not need to replace him as the 4th RB (short yardage) after all.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Ive always loved Dixon. Not cause of his play but because this fool is the funniest guy in the locker room by far.
Straight Goon!
Originally posted by boast:

Love me some Boobie
he's the team cheerleader. every team needs one.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
love me some Boobie "Big Dix" Dixon. he's kinda like the Niners' own Brian Wilson......comical insanity.
One play in how many years?

I'm NOT sold yet. Let's see if he can contribute in the SBowl.

He has all the tools to be VERY good power back - I wish him well.

I love this guy because he truly loves to be a 9er.
To me he is like "Cousin Eddie" of National Lampoons lore. Nuttier than a pet coon but you just have to love him. I think every family has someone like that. I agree he stays a #4 and special teamer. He may not always make a play but he definitely busts his backside on every play. He also learned that he's a power back and not a water back.
Always loved him.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
To me he is like "Cousin Eddie" of National Lampoons lore. Nuttier than a pet coon but you just have to love him. I think every family has someone like that. I agree he stays a #4 and special teamer. He may not always make a play but he definitely busts his backside on every play. He also learned that he's a power back and not a water back.

not sure if racist
  • mod
  • Veteran
I aint apologizing for s**t... I supported him back then, I support him now... the dude is f**kin crazy, ugly and pulls asian b***hes like nobody's business
Share 49ersWebzone