Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Atlata Falcons fan Crow Eating Thread

crickets........
You mean "Falcon Eating Thread?"
[ Edited by AllTimeGreat on Jan 20, 2013 at 9:27 PM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
So arrogant. lol

They needed to humble themselves. Maybe next year they'll be humble.

Seemed like a lot of arrogant bandwagon fans that weren't knowledgeable about the game or the 49ers. Worst we have seen since the Lions fans that bombarded our board. Still, I never rub things in because I feel bad for the die hard fans that are feeling like we did last year after the Giants game. Then again usually the knowledgeable fans who have been with the team for a long time aren't the trash talking ones.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
So arrogant. lol

They needed to humble themselves. Maybe next year they'll be humble.

Seemed like a lot of arrogant bandwagon fans that weren't knowledgeable about the game or the 49ers. Worst we have seen since the Lions fans that bombarded our board. Still, I never rub things in because I feel bad for the die hard fans that are feeling like we did last year after the Giants game. Then again usually the knowledgeable fans who have been with the team for a long time aren't the trash talking ones.
Not a single taker?
Finally! A thread I can enjoy!

This guy here ate some crow, and he ate it like a champ! I LOL'd many times.

http://youtu.be/M9sH2dTZRDw
Originally posted by IronSaint:
Finally! A thread I can enjoy!

This guy here ate some crow, and he ate it like a champ! I LOL'd many times.

http://youtu.be/M9sH2dTZRDw

Jesus that video is heartbreaking even as a 49er fan.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

My exact thoughts when I first watched it. LOL.

According to second vid, Falcons are better because they lost.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

And when you pick up that hat, underneath it you will find the patriots book "Perfection."

Thank you Atlanta for this! Otherwise see you next season!
Some ATL fan called 95.7 The Game last week talking mess and Chris Townsend basically crucified the dude. All the guy kept saying was that the Falcons have whooped on the Niners the last 4 meetings, disregarding the fact that we've got a much better coaching staff and a well rounded squad.