LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 133 users in the forums

Atlata Falcons fan Crow Eating Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
You man enough?

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Really not necessary, and in the wrong forum.
paging Tony Diesel....
Well, team had nothing to be ashamed of. Their supporters should hold their heads high.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
And there is an "n" in Atlanta.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Really not necessary, and in the wrong forum.

I'll give you wrong forum, but they aren't going to come to NFL Talk.

And I disagree. Very necessary.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
As if Atlata
Abraham with zero tackles, zero assists, zero sacks. Absolutely nothing.
"But we beat the Seahawks and Seattle beat them."

"Kap isn't as good on the road."

"Niners are overrated."

My impression of a lot of the Falcons "fans" is that most of them only starting watching the team after they got hot.

Now that the wheels have come off the bandwagon, they're back to drinking that bathtub brew and dry humping their cousins. I imagine you won't hear from them again until Matt Ryan wins a game that actually matters.
[ Edited by baltien on Jan 20, 2013 at 4:59 PM ]

It's so refreshing not having to go into off season at this time.

We all know how the Falcon's fans feel.
*crickets*

Not surprising.
Derp.
A lot of the Falcons fans were arrogant on this board and especially on their own board but honestly they have nothing to hang their heads about. Unless they thought they would blow us out they shouldn't eat crow. Game could have gone either way. They played us a lot tougher than the media and some of our fans thought they would. We know what the true die hard Falcon fans are feeling and they deserved to go to the Super Bowl as much as we do. Just depends on how the ball bounces that day.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
A lot of the Falcons fans were arrogant on this board and especially on their own board but honestly they have nothing to hang their heads about. Unless they thought they would blow us out they shouldn't eat crow. Game could have gone either way. They played us a lot tougher than the media and some of our fans thought they would. We know what the true die hard Falcon fans are feeling and they deserved to go to the Super Bowl as much as we do. Just depends on how the ball bounces that day.

So arrogant. lol

They needed to humble themselves. Maybe next year they'll be humble.
Share 49ersWebzone