LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:
Rubberneck brought up an interesting idea to me while we were watching the game. He said we should trade away Willis since Bowman is far superior. Get whatever we can for Willis.

I think he may be onto something.

That's crazy thinking.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mayo49:
Rubberneck brought up an interesting idea to me while we were watching the game. He said we should trade away Willis since Bowman is far superior. Get whatever we can for Willis.

That's crazy thinking.

i thought so too but Rubberneck is a Mod and a well respected poster.

That's crazy thinking.

I can see that argument, but I'd be skeptical. Especially with the injury bug going around.

One freak incident and we go from two all-pro linebackers to none.
Bowman was on a mission and became an Ace! Great game!

That's crazy thinking.

Lol he dumb. I never said that
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
i kinda like mayock as a commentator. i was rolling at his lolzers comment "EAT GRASS" every time bowman would come up the middle with a blitz
  • sfout
  • Veteran
pretty stoked to finally get my Bowman jersey that I order a week ago.
Played like an all-star.

Wilhoit also played very well.
Originally posted by kujon11:
i kinda like mayock as a commentator. i was rolling at his lolzers comment "EAT GRASS" every time bowman would come up the middle with a blitz
I think Mayock does a superb job. He is very articulate and insightful, and he comes off as outrageously prepared.

Originally posted by SoCold:

From L to R:

Power, Speed, Agility, Beer.
Originally posted by theduke85:
I think Mayock does a superb job. He is very articulate and insightful, and he comes off as outrageously prepared.

Agree with this. He doesn't seem to have an ax to grind.
  • sfout
  • Veteran

Agreed, Mayock puts alot of broadcasters to shame and I'd rather have him than Gruden's "EVERYBODY IS AMAZING" talk

I like him as well. He is very technical in his commentary. Helps me understand the game better.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Agree with this. He doesn't seem to have an ax to grind.

Mayock and Nessler call a nice game. Nessler does the play by play in a cool concise fashion. Mayock knows his X's and O's and doesn't let his ego take over. They are turning into one of my favorite crews.
Share 49ersWebzone