There are 200 users in the forums

NaVorro Bowman has retired

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
What if he shocks us all and plays week 1

Nice.....:O and breaks rushing record :)
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we have enough quality depth on our team to over come his loss for several games. but of course when you start post season then you need all your main men on board. he should be more than fresh come playoff time, on paper
we have a very tough schedule this year..... We need him...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
we do but i still think we have the depth there and will be double tough up front to link the bridge (provided its only about 6 or 8 games) between the start of the season and when bowman returns
Maybe.Who cares. He comes back when he comes back. If he gets a few snaps in before December fine. If things don't go right around October, and they need to trim some more scar tissue that's fine too. We got the time on this guy. No rush. Think big picture.
Originally posted by cciowa:
we do but i still think we have the depth there and will be double tough up front to link the bridge (provided its only about 6 or 8 games) between the start of the season and when bowman returns

Agreed our offense should be able to take some much needed pressure off our defense in first half of season! Kap n co barring inj should be lighting up that scoreboard this yr
We have depth at ILB to overcome Bowmans injury for the short term (50-75% of the season). I would be happy to get him back with a few games left in reg. season and going full speed come playoffs.

I feel our season relies on our offense. If Kaep grows and gets better then we should be in the NFC Champ game again. If he doesnt improve, there are other teams in the NFC that could beat us (Hawks, Packers, Carolina, Saints, etc). With our personnel on offense we should be near the tops of the league in scoring. If we can average 25+ points/game, we will finish 12-4 no problem.

cant rush him back
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We are going to miss bowman. f**king SEA s**tturds

Takes part in teams strength and conditioning program.

I don't see any atrophy in his left leg. It is still muscular. It was his left knee that he blew out, correct? Seeing Bo working out with Willis brought a tear to my eye. Get well soon Bo!

What a b***h, I can lift way more than that....

Joking...

So do all of our NFCW rivals.

Originally posted by CWin4949:

I don't see any atrophy in his left leg. It is still muscular. It was his left knee that he blew out, correct? Seeing Bo working out with Willis brought a tear to my eye. Get well soon Bo!

Joking...

Lol for all we know he is doing 10 sets of 45 with that weight haha
Originally posted by Quest4six:

He was just setting up to do them one handed...
Originally posted by Quest4six:

Joking...

he could be lifting a PVC plastic pipe for all I care, Bow's a warrior....Love this dude...(no homo)
he could be lifting a PVC plastic pipe for all I care, Bow's a warrior....Love this dude...(no homo)

HELL YEAH. That's was i was telling everybody(at work after the 49ers lost in the NFC Title game). Bow is a WARRIOR

p.s. to all those weak @ss raider fans and a couple of cowboys fans too.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
WOW! Just received a ESPN alert on my phone that he took a pay cut to help with salary cap #TeamPlayer

Share 49ersWebzone